The Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP) has introduced its Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to assist students in obtaining a high-quality education at a reasonable cost.
This ACAP scholarship application is only open to international and domestic students who have completed one of ACAP emphasised bachelor’s programmes. Top-performing full-time students will be considered for tuition price reimbursement for the programme they are enrolled in.
The Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP) is a higher education and training organisation that focuses in psychology, counselling, coaching, case management, and people management.
Why should you choose the Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP) to further your education? ACAP is a global leader in professional development in the broad field of applied psychology. It was founded with the goal of making applied psychology more accessible to the general public outside of typical university settings.
More About Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP)
ACAP was founded in 1983 in Sydney with the goal of making applied psychology more accessible to the general population, outside of the restrictions of regular academic training. In the early 2000s, the vision expanded to include Human Resources, Sports & Performance Psychology, Management, and Leadership.
The goal was always to use applied psychology expertise to create learning environments that embed humanistic skills to positively enhance and advance growth and development in interpersonal relationships.
Change has been a persistent theme in finding methods to maintain this vision front and centre for nearly four decades. We’ve broadened our offerings beyond Applied Psychology, allowing us to apply our immersive adult education approach to a variety of industries while maintaining a commitment to giving back to the community.
ACAP’s educators are uniquely positioned to equip students with not only the skills to forge successful careers, but also the soft skills and human-centered practises needed for success in the new world.
Drawing on a mastery of psychology, human services, and human behaviour – as well as decades of experience delivering applied education that is deeply personal, empathetic, and steeped in practical purpose – ACAP’s educators are uniquely positioned to equip students with the skills to forge successful careers, but also the soft skills
ACAP Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: The Australian College of Applied Professions
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted three weeks before each trimester commences.
- Eligible Countries: All international as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for the Bachelor of Counselling, Bachelor of Criminology and Justice, Bachelor of Psychological Sciences, Bachelor of Psychological Sciences and Counselling, Bachelor of Psychological Sciences and Criminology, or Bachelor of Social Work offered at the Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate applicants at ACAP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission online. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to attach certified copies of all academic qualifications including school and English language test results and any relevant employment documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be 18-21 years of age or above and hold a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (or equivalent), or a Certificate IV or above (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must provide current evidence of their English language proficiency for admission to ACAP. Specific requirements can be obtained n the programme information age.
The applicants selected will be awarded the total course fees for one unit of study in the subsequent trimester of the programme undertaken at ACAP.