Airbus can help you start your career. For the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023, applications are now being accepted. The term “Global” denotes the fact that candidates for the Airbus Graduate Program may be located anywhere in the world.
It is a programme for university students searching for possibilities with high pay. We recruit university grads from all around the world to work with Airbus every year. One of the European multinational corporations, Airbus creates, manufactures, and sells aircraft all over the world. When flying, you could hear phrases like “Airbus 380” or “Airbus wide body.” With sponsorship, launch your career with Airbus.
You will participate in a 2-year programme where you will advance your career, expand your network, and get a distinctive perspective on the Airbus world. You will be paid in Dollars, Euros, and Pounds for participating in this full-time paid programme. You may apply for the Airbus Internship Program if you’re seeking for paid internships.
With the Airbus Global Graduate Program, Airbus has a wonderful chance to add more recent graduates to the family this year (AGGP). They can choose from jobs in a wide range of departments, including engineering, finance, marketing, customer support, procurement, and cyber, to mention just a few! They take great pride in providing a genuinely international range of employment. Below are all of the specifics for the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023.
Airbus Global Graduate Program Description
- Company: Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 6th November 2022
What to Expect in Airbus Graduate Program
- In a 2-year trainee program you will be able to:
- Develop your Professional Skills.
- Build your networks, locally and internationally.
- Undertake business rotations to aid your development into a role.
- Gian has a unique perspective on the world of airbus.
You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders, and learn from the best.
By the end of the Program, you will be offered a Fixed Position. If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please explore the fantastic array of positions available, and apply!
Interested in the Airbus Global Graduate Programme? To be a successful applicant to the AGGP, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study.
- Maximum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English).
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment focused on driving future innovation.
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Airbus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation, or belief.
The last date to apply for the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 is 6th November 2022.
How to Apply
All the applications will be made online. Applications are now open until 6th November 2022! To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Airbus below.