Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) is delighted to offer a financing option to students who are experiencing financial difficulties. Bursary awards for the academic year 2022-2023 have been announced.
This AMU scholarship will be awarded to students who have enrolled in a degree or diploma program at the Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) and who are citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia. The tuition charge for the chosen program will be waived to the tune of 30%.
The Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) was founded in 2004 and has since grown into a full-fledged university with a diverse range of programs, demonstrating its remarkable track record in the Malaysian private higher education business.
The Asian Metropolitan University (AMU) strives to improve communities by providing equal access to high-quality education. Its goal is to produce skilled, qualified, and competent graduates in health sciences and other fields for domestic and worldwide markets.
More About Asia Metropolitan University (AMU)
Since its humble beginnings in 2004, Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) has grown into a full-fledged university with a diverse range of programs, demonstrating our remarkable track record in Malaysia’s private higher education sector.
AMU is dedicated to creating trained, qualified, competent graduates for domestic and worldwide markets in health sciences and numerous other disciplines, in keeping with recent advances in the industry and within our institution. Within the local and worldwide education scene, AMU aspires to be “The University of Choice.” Above all, we want our students to come from a variety of cultures and backgrounds, and we want them to be able to make a major contribution to society and humanity.
Currently, AMU offers a comprehensive educational pathway that starts with foundation and diploma studies and leads to undergraduate courses for post-secondary school certificate holders. AMU also provides a diverse selection of master’s and doctoral degree programs.
We’ve changed the way we do things to ensure that our academic programs are of the best quality and delivered on time.
We have adjusted ourselves to match the changing landscape of the Malaysian higher education market, and we are committed to providing our graduates with the skills and information they need to enter the competitive and difficult workforce.
AMU Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Asia Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree and Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Application Deadline: The intakes of new students at AMU are conducted in January, April, August, and September each year; therefore, interested students must apply accordingly or according to program-specific deadlines, if any.
Eligibility For AMU Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree or diploma-level program offered at the Asian Metropolitan University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia.
How to Apply For AMU Scholarship
- How to Apply: All interested applicants are first required to apply for admission via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Student Pass or Visa processing fee of RM 2,200.00
- A copy of the release letter
- A photocopy of the school leaving certificate
- Passport-size photo.
- Photocopy of passport Certified true copies of all academic qualifications
- EMGS Health Declaration Form.
- Certified true copies of all academic qualifications
- Other important documents (English translations of all documents)
- Reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the programme-specific language requirements of the university, if any.
The Asia Metropolitan University will award the winning student’s tuition fee waiver of up to 30% of the tuition fee of the degree and diploma program undertaken.