Continue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! Scholarship applications for Aston University are now being accepted.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for Aston University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially funded scholarships. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and graduate programmes. These scholarships provide financial assistance to students in the sum of £8,000 to cover tuition fees.
Every year, Aston University welcomes students from over 120 nations to study with them. Aston University is a dynamic centre of learning in a dynamic city, located in the heart of Birmingham, the UK’s second largest city with one of Europe’s youngest populations. Aston University prioritises its students.
They are dedicated to providing the greatest quality of instruction based on cutting-edge research, with the goal of equipping their students with the skills and information necessary to succeed in their future careers. They are thrilled to offer the Global Excellence Scholarship to support the best students who wish to study at Aston University in September 2022.
Aston University strives to produce the best graduates who are capable of pursuing meaningful jobs in a variety of industries. They are aware of the hurdles that women face in engineering, and this scholarship will help us to continue to provide the best opportunity for our students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Aston University
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: This scholarship is available for students applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA).
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program.
Aston University Scholarships will provide:
- £8,000 To help with your tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Aston University Scholarships
To qualify for Aston University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: International students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
- A student may be eligible for an Aston International Scholarship if:
- They are classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes and they are not defined as studying for an Equivalent or Lower Qualification.
- They are holding an offer for a full time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation programme at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term commencing September 2022.
- They meet the additional criteria required for the scholarships being offered by this scheme.
- A student who has all or part of their fees paid by a sponsor will not be eligible for an Aston Scholarship unless that sponsor has an official agreement confirming eligibility with Aston University.
- A student will not be eligible to receive a scholarship in full or in part if they are, at the time when payment is due to be made to them, considered to be in debt to the University.
- A student may only receive one Aston Scholarship/discount per programme studied. Where a student is eligible for more than one scholarship/discount the student will be awarded the one of the highest value to the student.
- Bare in mind that each program might have specific selection criteria.
Note: For more details on the eligibility requirements, check this link.
How to Apply for Aston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Choose a postgraduate course from here and apply to study at Eston University.
- You will be required to fill in contact information, passport copy, 2 references.
- Apply for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship When you receive a positive offer from the university
- Fill in the form from here.
To know more about Aston University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.