Don’t lose out on this fantastic financing opportunity to pursue a career at (ASU) Arizona State University by applying for the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships.
For the academic year 2022-2023, a scholarship programme has been established. This ASU scholarship application is open to individuals with a 2.0 GPA who desire to pursue their undergraduate education at Arizona State University but have financial hardship. This ASU award is worth $4,000 and is good for up to a year of study.
Arizona State university ASU is a public research university committed to academic achievement and accessibility. It is ranked 103rd among Best National Universities and first in the United States for innovation.
Why should you attend Arizona State University (ASU) to further your education? Arizona State University (ASU) is a fantastic institution that is working hard to establish itself as the nation’s top centre for discovery and scholarship in the integrated social sciences and comprehensive arts and sciences. It trains and prepares students for research opportunities, internships, and entrepreneurial initiatives by combining reasonable tuition with high-quality education.
More About Arizona State University
Arizona State Institution (ASU) is a public research university located in the Phoenix urban area. ASU is one of the largest public colleges in the United States by enrollment, having been founded in 1885 by the 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature.
ASU is one of three universities overseen by the Arizona Board of Regents. It is a member of the Universities Research Association and is rated as a “Doctoral University with Very High Research Activity” by the Universities Research Association.
ASU has almost 150,000 students enrolled in classes, including more than 38,000 online students, 90,000 undergraduates, and roughly 20,000 postgraduates spread across five campuses and four regional learning centres in Arizona.
Undergraduate students can choose from 350 degree options offered by ASU’s 17 colleges and more than 170 cross-discipline centres and institutes, as well as more than 400 graduate degree and certificate programmes. In the NCAA Division I Pac-12 Conference, the Arizona State Sun Devils play in 26 varsity sports and have over 1,100 registered student groups.
5 Nobel laureates, 6 MacArthur Fellows, 10 Pulitzer Prize winners, 9 National Academy of Engineering members, 23 National Academy of Sciences members, 26 American Academy of Arts and Sciences members, 40 Guggenheim fellows, 151 National Endowment for the Humanities fellows, and 279 Fulbright Program American Scholars were among ASU’s more than 4,700 faculty members as of January 2022.
ASU Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Arizona State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The application deadline for FAFSA is 1st July 2022.
Eligibility For Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme of choice offered at the Arizona State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-generation college students.
- The applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore).
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application.
- The applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university’s application portal to apply. The scholarship application is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of current transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Written essay or PowerPoint
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the undergraduate programme they wish to join at the University of Adelaide.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 105
The University of Adelaide will present the selected students with a scholarship award of $4,000 for up to one year of their undergraduate study.