Utilize the Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students offered by Barry University in the USA for the academic year 2022–2023 to pursue lifelong learning, development, and progress.
This merit-based grant is open to all international students who are interested in applying to any Barry undergraduate programme. First-year students with F-1 visa status and sufficient finances to cover their expenses will be the best prospects. Usually, this scholarship prize will be used to pay for college expenses.
In Miami Shores, Florida, Barry University was established in 1940 as a private Catholic institution. It ranks 299th through 391st among National Universities and is one of the biggest Catholic universities in the Southeast. Barry’s major objective is to give its pupils a top-notch education in a setting that is friendly to learners and aspiring professionals.
Why did you decide to enrol at Barry University?
Programs at Barry University are intended to provide students with a strong foundation in the major they have selected. Barry University provides its students with the resources to broaden their knowledge, actively engage with the subject, develop their critical thinking abilities to broaden their horizons, and take advantage of opportunities to apply their practical knowledge both on and off campus.
More About Barry University
In Miami Shores, Florida, there is a private Catholic university called Barry University. One of the major Catholic universities in the Southeast, it was established in 1940 by the Adrian Dominican Sisters and is located inside the Miami Archdiocese.
In its six schools and two colleges, the university provides more than 100 degree programmes ranging from the bachelor’s to the PhD level. More than 7,000 students, 54 buildings on its campus, a branch campus in Tallahassee, a law school in Orlando, and 50,000 alumni make up Barry University.
The main campus of Barry University is located in Miami Shores, Florida. Barry University offers a number of continuing adult education courses at different Florida sites, despite having its primary campus in Miami Shores. Barry University has campuses in Orlando, where the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law is located, and Saint Petersburg, where its Physician Assistant Program’s second branch is located. An additional campus of Barry University’s Physician Assistant Program is situated on the island of St. Croix.
The Miami Shores campus consists of more than 40 structures. These have both indoor and outdoor sporting venues as well as technology labs.
More than 710,000 items, including 2,600 magazine titles, 5,000 audiovisual materials, 150 electronic databases, and a “outstanding Catholic American collection,” may be found in the Monsignor William Barry Memorial Library. A number of Operation Pedro Pan-related documents can also be found in the library.
Barry University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Barry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Barry evaluates applications on a rolling basis. Therefore, applications are open. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
Eligibility For Barry University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Barry University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have an F-1 visa status.
- The applicants must have adequate funding to meet their expenses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for admission via the university portal or through the Common Application portal. All international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts.
- School testing results.
- Official translations of documents.
- Bank Letter.
- Financial verification form.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the country specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL internet-based – 61 to 79.
- TOEFL paper-based – 500 to 550.
- IELTS – 0 to 6.5.
- Duolingo English Test –85 to 95.
- PTE Academic Score –44 to 53.
The successfully selected international students will be provided a merit-based scholarship to support the cost of the programme undertaken at Barry University.