Bay Atlantic University believes that a high education does not have to be high. As a result, for the academic year 2022-2023, it has established Scholarships for international students studying in the United States.
This scholarship is open to any international student enrolled in a master’s degree program at Bay Atlantis University. This tuition price scholarship is open to students with a GMAT score of 550-750.
Bay Atlantic University is a private, non-profit university based in Washington, DC that provides the best in higher education programs to both domestic and international students at its conveniently located campus, just a short walk from the White House.
Why should you select Bay Atlantic University to further your education?
Bay Atlantic University is a New Generation University focused on return on investment, which in the world of education translates to students leaving with practical degrees and relevant experience, enhancing their chances of finding work.
More About Bay Atlantic University
Bay Atlantic University is a private, non-profit university established in Washington, DC. Its centrally located campus, just a short walk from the White House, offers the best in higher education programmes to US and foreign students.
We believe that high-quality education does not have to be prohibitively expensive. Bay Atlantic University aims to make high-quality education accessible to all. To begin, we established our programme tuition at a level that most full-time professionals can afford. Furthermore, we give several scholarship options (we have already provided $6.5 million in tuition aid since our inception in 2014). For additional information, see our Scholarship page.
We help our students succeed in their jobs and lives by providing degree programmes in high-demand industries that are rapidly increasing. We also understand our surroundings because we are located in the centre of DC, which is why we offer degrees in Politics, Business, and Information Sciences, the three key industries that drive DC and the world. Finally, all of our programmes include specialised curriculum that is revised each year to reflect current industry trends.
We believe in education without borders at Bay Atlantic University! Our pupils are encouraged to be global citizens. The multinational atmosphere on campus allows them to learn about other cultures and address global issues in class from many angles.
Through our business relationships, faculty networks, and community involvement, Bay Atlantic University is well-connected to the DC community. We’ve formed relationships with local businesses. Our teachers are all practising scholars who have previously worked for local institutions.
Our students and faculty participate in community service projects all throughout the DMV. Students can access a plethora of internship and employment opportunities through these many connections by simply tapping into any of these networks.
Bay Atlantic University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Bay Atlantic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Graduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Eligibility For Bay Atlantic University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate program offered at Bay Atlantic University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GMAT score of 550-750.
How to Apply Bay Atlantic University Scholarship
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted online on the university portal. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of High School Transcript
- Photocopy of Passport
- Letters of Recommendations(2)
- Bank Statement
- Sponsor Letter (if applicable)
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate issued by a foreign institution of higher education.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEIC – 800
- BAU Placement Test – 80
Bay Atlantic University Scholarship Benefits
The selected international applicants will be receiving partial or full scholarships up to 100% tuition fee of the undertaken program at Bay Atlantic University.