Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! A scholarship at Berea College is presently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for this Scholarship 2022-2023, which is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship. For the first year of enrolment, the scholarship gives full assistance to all enrolled international students.
For the academic year 2022, the Berea College Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at this College in the United States. For the first year of attendance, this Scholarship will provide 100% financing to all enrolled international students.
Tuition, lodging, board, and fees are covered through a mix of financial aid and scholarships. Berea College is one of the greatest American universities that offers fully financed scholarships to international students. For the upcoming academic year, Berea College is accepting applications from international individuals interested in pursuing a career in education at the university.
Berea College has a strong tradition of accommodating students of all races, religions, and cultures. Berea College admission is fully competitive, and you must meet certain criteria to be considered.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Berea College
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Program Period: Four years or longer depending on the major.
- Courses Offered:
- Computer Science
- For more majors click here
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- In subsequent years, international students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. The College does provide summer jobs to international students so that they may meet this obligation.
- Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm their enrollment. This deposit can be used by international students for certain expenses during their four years of enrollment. For students who are unable to pay all or a portion of the deposit, additional financial aid is available.
- All international students are provided with a paid, on-campus job through the College’s Work Program throughout the academic year. Students may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year) to cover personal expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Berea College Scholarship
To qualify for Berea College Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to Berea College Scholarship:
- Read the requirements carefully to check if your eligible here.
- Download and fill the application form from here.
- Mail the application form and send it alongside the rest of the requirements to Berea College Office of Admissions209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403 USA.
To know more about Berea College Scholarship, please visit Official Website.