Bournemouth University UK is pleased to announce that it is now offering fully funded PhD international studentships. The studentship will be given out for the 2023 2024 academic year.
There is a fully funded PhD studentship open in automated risk management at Bournemouth University, and it is available to students from any country. The studentship will give them an allowance of £15,921 a year to cover their living costs for up to three years of school.
Bournemouth University is a public institution of higher learning in Bournemouth, England. It was established in 1992. The Bournemouth University mission is to promote education, increase human well-being, and strengthen society. According to the QS World University Rankings, Bournemouth University comes in at rank 801.
At Bournemouth University, students can take part in a wide range of extracurricular activities, live in a residence hall and make lifelong friends, get involved in the community by joining a club or society, and have a great placement. Bournemouth University is making great strides toward becoming a top-tier university known around the world for its unique blend of teaching, study, and service to the community.
Also check: Hungary Government Scholarships 2023
- University: Bournemouth University
- Department: N/A
- Level: PhD
- Award: £15,921
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Deadline: 31st January 2023.
Also check: UNESCO Scholarship Prize 2023 2024 Bahrain
Eligibility requirements for a Bournemouth University Studentship are as follows:
- UK and overseas nationals can apply.
- PhD in Automated Risk Management can be applied for at Bournemouth University.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be having necessary academic qualifications.
Also check: WWF Russell E. Train Fellowships 2023 USA
How to Apply?
To apply for a Bournemouth University Studentship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- The students must complete an online postgraduate admission application the Bournemouth University. All eligible candidates who submitted their applications in time will be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact details of supervisors
- Evidence of qualifications
- The applicants must either have a 1st class honors degree or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) or a Masters degree with distinction or equivalent.
- Candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Also check: CSC-KUT Scholarships 2023 Japan
The Bournemouth University Studentship provides the following benefits:
- Bournemouth University will present the successfully selected candidates with a stipend of £15,921 each year to support their living costs.
Bournemouth University FAQs
Is Bournemouth University reputable?
Bournemouth University is ranked 251 in the world by Times Higher Education and has a 4.0 star rating on Study portals, where students report their study and living experiences at universities worldwide.
Why Bournemouth University is famous?
Bournemouth University is ranked number one for Social Work, number ten for Journalism, and number 20 for Engineering and Design.
Is Bournemouth University very costly?
Our full-time tuition fees for UK, CI, and ROI students for the 2023/43 academic year are £9,250 for a Bachelor’s degree (including Foundation years) at one of our campuses or Partner Colleges.