Education is the most potent tool for bringing about change in the world. Brandon University in Canada is providing a mind-blowing Afghanistan Mission Memorial Awards to examine the significance of the study.
The purpose of the bursary is to assist outstanding international applicants who wish to apply for the university’s undergraduate degree programme.
Brandon University is a university in Manitoba, Canada, that was founded on July 13, 1889. It has 3375 full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. It is one of numerous mostly undergraduate liberal arts and sciences universities in Canada, and it was ranked 16th out of 19 in the country.
They assist you in realizing your potential and making sound professional selections by offering all of the information you require to align your educational and career goals. Its innovative intellectual activities, motivating teaching, and intensive study broaden perspectives and develop critical thinking: a recognized degree for employment, professional programmes, or graduate school.
More About Brandon University
Brandon University is a university in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, with a full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate student population of 3375 (2020). Brandon College, a Baptist institution, was founded on July 13, 1899, at its current location. On June 5, 1967, then-President John E. Robbins established it as a university. The Brandon University Act is the enabling legislation. Brandon University is one of Canada’s several mostly undergraduate liberal arts and sciences colleges.
The Brandon University is a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), as well as CUSID and U Sports. Brandon University has an 11-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio, with 60% of classes having fewer than 20 students. Brandon University was placed 16th out of 19 undergraduate universities in Canada in the 2015 Maclean’s rankings, and #1 in the student to faculty ratio category. The music school is regarded as one of the greatest in Canada. The Quill, a university press, is a member of CUP.
The institution has joined Project Hero, a scholarship initiative for the families of slain Canadian Forces veterans cofounded by General Rick Hillier.
The Government of Canada provides an Aboriginal Bursaries Search Tool, which contains more than 680 scholarships, bursaries, and other incentives granted by governments, universities, and industry to encourage Aboriginal post-secondary enrollment. The following scholarships are available to Aboriginal, First Nations, and Métis students at Brandon University: Isabelle Douglas Estate Scholarships; Manitoba Blue Cross Scholarships Scholarship for George J. Strang Annual Scholarship from Gerdau MRM Steel Inc.
Donna and Bill Parrish Aboriginal Student Scholarship Aboriginal students in financial need can apply for Scotiabank Scholarships. Mines, Industry, and Economic Development in Manitoba Scholarships in Geology Scholarships for First Nations Teacher Education Bursary Fund for Aboriginal Peoples in Manitoba Bursaries from the Louis Riel Institute Employment Equity Bursary from Manitoba Hydro.
Brandon University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Brandon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Deadline: Applications must be received by March 1
Eligibility For Brandon University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must also have graduated from high school and undertake the first year of study prior to the age of 21. These awards are renewable to a maximum of 120 credit hours provided that the student remains in good standing (minimum 2.0 c.g.p.a.)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at Brandon University.
- Supporting Documents: Final official transcripts/documents must be sent from the granting institution or Examination Authority.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements.
Brandon University will provide the educational fund to cover their educational expenses in Canada.