With the help of Centenary College of Louisiana scholarships, deserving students can pursue their education regardless of their financial situation. As a result, Louisiana’s Centenary College is presenting the President’s Awards.
The Centenary College of Louisiana program’s goal is to assist international students who will enrol in the university’s undergraduate degree programme.
Private liberal arts institution Centenary College of Louisiana is situated in Shreveport, Louisiana. The college has a relationship with the United Methodist Church. It was established in 1825, making it the oldest liberal arts institution with a charter west of the Mississippi River, and it is recognised by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. In 1908, Centenary opened its doors in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Why should one attend Louisiana Centenary College?
Graduating from Centenary prepares students for medical and other professional institutions with demanding curriculum, excellent research opportunities, and internships. With an average class size of 13, Centenary puts you in touch with top instructors who are familiar with your name and believe in your potential.
More About Centenary College of Louisiana
Private liberal arts institution Centenary College of Louisiana is located in Shreveport, Louisiana. The United Methodist Church is connected to the campus. It was established in 1825 and is the first liberal arts institution west of the Mississippi River to have a charter. The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools has accredited it (SACS).
Centenary College of Louisiana is a prestigious liberal arts institution that offers two graduate programmes, 22 arts and sciences majors, multiple academic specialisations, and a range of pre-professional programmes.
Centenary College of Louisiana was ranked among the “Best 376 Colleges” and “Best Southeastern Colleges” by Princeton Review in 2013, placing it in the top 15 percent of all four-year institutions in the nation. Forbes.com gave Centenary a “A” grade for financial health and named it one of “America’s Best Colleges” overall, “Best Private Colleges,” and “Best Colleges in the South.”
The Centenary College of Louisiana was ranked among the top National Liberal Arts Colleges by U.S. News & World Report. Recognition for volunteer work in the community is another honour.
The emphasis at Centenary College of Louisiana is on extracurricular activities, and there are several possibilities for students to get involved both on and off campus, including Greek life, student media, service, and politics.
Centenary College of Louisiana Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Centenary College of Louisiana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000/year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Open.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must have a 7 Centenary GPA, 1310 Evidence-based Reading and Writing/Math, and 28 composites.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must have to complete the online Centenary application or the online Common Application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Essay topics (choose one):
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- Saint Augustine said, “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” How has traveling impacted your education or how do you hope it will in the future?
- Why Centenary? What has made Centenary stand out to you amid your college search process.
- Original or certified copies of all high school or secondary school records and diplomas.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, college professor, or adviser. Submit all materials to: Centenary College of Louisiana Office of Admission 2911 Centenary Boulevard Shreveport, LA 71104 USA or email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must submit official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Duolingo English Test scores if official SAT I or ACT scores are not provided. An applicant may request to waive the TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo requirement if he or she meets the following criteria:
- Attended the final two years of high school/secondary school at an approved English-only instruction institution resulting in a high school/secondary school diploma; or
- Successfully completed 30 transferable semester hours at a regionally accredited U.S. institution, including a minimum of six semester hours in English (excluding remedial English or English as a Second Language course).
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $25,000/year to cover their educational expenses at Centenary College of Louisiana in the USA.