Trust me. I’m telling you something incredible. What about an internship in Switzerland? Applications for the CERN Technical Internships Program 2023 are now being accepted.
Four month fully funded internship programme at the CERN organisation in Switzerland is known as the CERN Technical Studentship. International undergraduate and graduate students from all around the world are welcome to apply to the programme. IELTS or any other language test is not necessary. Every year, each programme selects about 80 students to begin the programme.
Note that the CERN Organization will pay for all costs. one of the most well-known applications ever. We have listed all the information you need to know, including the names of the fields and internships. No application fee is necessary.
For (Bachelor’s or Master’s) students, there is the CERN Technical Student Program. Take note of these features, and see below for further information on the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023.
CERN Technical Studentship Description
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN Internship
- No. of Participants: 80/Department
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Deadline: 7th November 2022
Who can Apply for CERN Studentship?
Bachelors and Masters Students in the Fields of:
Applied Physics, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, General or Civil Engineering; IT, mathematics, and robotics; material and surface science; mechanical engineering.
If your field is not available above. Then you can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in the Fields of:
Translation, Human resources, advanced secretarial work, Business administration, Logistics, Law, Finance, Accounting, Library and information science, Engineering Management, Science communication, Education, Audiovisual, Communication and public relations, Psychology, Audit, and Engineering Fields.
Financial Benefits of CERN Technical Studentship
All the Participants that will be shortlisted and selected for this program will be given Full funding. CERN will cover:
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An Allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Round Airfare travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
- Are you currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? OR Graduated Then Must Apply for the Summer Internship in Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) by the time of the next student selection committee taking place in February 2023
- You remain registered as a full-time student during the internship.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
Pro Tip For Selection
- The top one is: don’t rush it!
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected.
- We recommend you prepare your answers in Word or Notepad in advance, as once you start completing the application on Smart recruiters, you have a limited time to submit i
- If you apply for more than one position, you will need to upload the documents for each application you submit.
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference.
So ladies and gentlemen. The last date to apply online and submit all the documents for the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023 is 7th November 2022
How to Apply
You have to Apply Online. The link to Apply for each position is mentioned in the table.
|Job Title||Location||Published Since|
|Name of Program||Location||Date|
|Technical Studentship – General / Civil Engineering 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship-Electrical / Electronics Engineering 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – IT, Mathematics & Robotics 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Mechanical Engineering 2023-1||Meyrin, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Applied Physics 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Material & Surface Science 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|