Beginning your undergraduate studies with the Clark Global Scholarship in the United States is a great way to get a head start on your career.
There’s good news! The application period for the Clark Global Scholarship Program is now open. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed undergraduate scholarships. This scholarship program provides $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, subject to renewal if academic conditions are met.
The university was established in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate university. In the years since, we’ve come a long way, but one thing has remained constant: our commitment to meaningful education that leads to constructive change in our community and around the world.
Clark University is a Worcester, Massachusetts-based private research university. Clark University was one of the earliest contemporary research universities in the United States, founded in 1887 with a huge endowment from its namesake, wealthy industrialist Jonas Gilman Clark. Clark’s first undergraduate students arrived in 1902, and women were admitted for the first institution in 1942.
In the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering, the university now offers 46 majors, minors, and concentrations, as well as the ability for students to develop specialised degrees and participate in pre-professional programmes.
It is known for its psychology, geography, physics, biology, and entrepreneurship programmes, and it is a member of the Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts, which allows students to cross-register for classes at other area institutions such as Worcester Polytechnic Institute and the College of the Holy Cross.
Clark is a liberal arts–based research university that provides significant research opportunities to its students, particularly at the undergraduate level through LEEP project funding, but it is also known for its small size, as the second smallest university among the top 66 national universities by U.S. News & World Report.
As one of the 40 Colleges That Change Lives, according to U.S. News & World Report. It belongs to the “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity” category. It was a founding member of the Association of American Universities until 1999, when it left.
Clark University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: January 1, 2022 / November 15, 2022
Clark Global Scholarship Program, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To be eligible for this Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- You need first to create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
To know more about Clark Global Scholarship Program, please visit Official Website.