Begin your academic study in Australia. There’s good news! Scholarships at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia are presently open.
This article will go over the details of the Scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process step by step. International students can apply for Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships, which are fully financed. These scholarships are exclusively available for master’s degree programs. This scholarship is worth up to AUD $30,000 each year.
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships are open to international students interested in pursuing master’s degrees at Carnegie Mellon University in Australia during the academic year 2022-2023. Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships for International Students are worth AUD $30,000 for master’s degrees that last 21 months and AUD $20,000 for master’s degrees that last 12 months.
Carnegie Mellon University is always ranked among the top 50 universities in the world. Job recruiters seeking for new workers placed Carnegie Mellon No. 1 in computer science, No. 4 in finance, and No. 7 in business in a 2010 Wall Street Journal poll. Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) came in 10th place overall.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Public Policy and Management
– Information Technology Management
– Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
For more information click here.
- Program Period: 12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Eligibility Criteria for CMU Australia Scholarships
To qualify for Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All International Students from Asia, South America and Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks.
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2022.
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement.
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavor and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrollment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded.
How to Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for CMU Australia Scholarships:
(1) Select your program from here. You will need to lodge in two separate applications if you are applying for two different programs.
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- All 12-month tracks require at least 3 years of professional work experience.All 21-month tracks do not require professional work experience.
- You are required to submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from within the last five years. Students must achieve an average minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are required to submit a resume. Please submit a one or two page summary of your education skills, accomplishments, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- You are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- Two (2) recommendation forms provided from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential.
(3) APPLY NOW through our online portal.
- Ensure all sections are completed in full and where required all supporting documentation is uploaded.
- There is no application fee for Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
- Ensure your application is received by the Admissions Office before the relevant deadline.
To know more about CMU Australia Scholarships, please visit Official Website.