The International Presidential Scholarships at Concord University are looking forward with a great deal of anticipation to welcoming candidates into the program in the next academic year 2022-2023 who have extraordinary academic talent and a strong passion for achievement.
Students are not eligible for consideration for this application unless they have already applied to and been accepted by the program that they want to pursue. Those that qualify will typically have a grade point average (GPA) in the range of 3.50 to 4.00. The total value of the prizes is $7,000.
Since February 28th, 1872, Concord University, a public university with its main campus in Athens, West Virginia, has been open for business. Concord University, which is ranked #83 out of 136 regional universities south, is dedicated to promoting the health and happiness of its student population as well as the communities that surround it via the use of forward-thinking education, innovative research, and an engaged citizenry.
Concord University is known for its challenging academic programs and wide range of 80 majors and specializations. At this particular educational institution, the number of students enrolled in each class is kept purposefully low so that students may get to know their teachers and, as a result, find satisfying jobs once they graduate.
Concord University International Presidential Scholarship Highlights
- University or Organization: Concord University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The nearing application deadline, i.e. for the spring term is 1st December, 2022. The Applicants for the fall term can apply by 1st July, 2023.
Eligibility For Concord University International Presidential Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any preferred field of study taught at Concord University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 5 – 4.0.
How to Apply For Concord University International Presidential Scholarship
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an admission application via the official online portal of the university. Eligible students will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Non-Degree Application
- Copy of current passport
- Proof of funding – bank statement showing at least $15,000 USD
- Academic transcripts
- English translations, if required
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university and its English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 60
- TOEFL Essentials of at least 6.0
- IELTS band of at least 6.0
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 85
- GTEC score of at least 1095
- Eiken scores of at least 2A
- iTEP score of at least 3.5
- Pearson PTE of at least 45
Concord University will award the International Presidential Scholarship program to the selected students. A sum of up to $7,000 will be provided to them.
PO Box 1000
Athens, WV 24712
Send Us A Message