The International Presidential Scholarships at Concord University are looking forward with a great deal of anticipation to welcoming candidates into the program in the next academic year, 2023, who have extraordinary academic talent and a strong passion for achievement.
Students can only use this application if they have already applied to and been accepted by the program they want to take. Those that qualify for Concord University International Presidential Scholarships will typically have a grade point average (GPA) in the range of 3.5 to 4.00. The total value of the prizes is $7,000.
Since February 28th, 1872, Concord U, a public university with its main campus in Athens, West Virginia, has been open for business. Concord University, which is ranked #83 out of 136 regional universities in the South, is dedicated to promoting the health and happiness of its student population as well as the communities that surround it through forward-thinking education, innovative research, and an engaged citizenry.
Also check: University of Oregon Tuition Endowed Scholarships 2023 USA | International Students
Concord University is known for its 80 majors and specializations and its challenging academic programs. At this particular educational institution, the number of students enrolled in each class is kept purposefully low so that students may get to know their teachers and, as a result, find satisfying jobs once they graduate.
Also check: Imperial College London Presidential Scholarships for Students of Black Heritage 2023
- University Name: Concord University
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The spring term 1st December, 2022 and the fall term can apply by 1st July, 2023.
Also check: IIE-SRF Fellowship 2023 | Institute of International Education Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF)
To qualify for Concord University International Presidential Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree program in any preferred field of study taught at Concord University can be applied for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 – 4.0.
Also check: Rosenfeld International Scholarships at ISSO 2023 USA
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Concord University International Presidential Scholarships:
- The applicants must submit an admission application via the official online portal of the university. Eligible students will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Non-Degree Application
- Copy of current passport
- Proof of funding – bank statement showing at least $15,000 USD
- Academic transcripts
- English translations, if required
- The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university and its English language requirements.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 60
- TOEFL Essentials of at least 6.0
- IELTS band of at least 6.0
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 85
- GTEC score of at least 1095
- Eiken scores of at least 2A
- iTEP score of at least 3.5
- Pearson PTE of at least 45
Also check: Ursinus Gateway Scholarship 2023 USA | Fully Funded
The Concord University International Presidential Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Concord University will award the International Presidential Scholarships Program to the selected students. A sum of up to $7,000 will be provided to them.
PO Box 1000
Athens, WV 24712
Send Us A Message