Croydon University Scholar Awards, A bachelor’s degree is an excellent investment that can help you achieve your long-term educational and professional goals.
As a result, Croydon University in the UK is providing international scholarships. Foreign nationals who plan to enrol in the university’s undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022–2023 are eligible for the programme.
In Croydon, London Borough of Croydon, there is a sizable secondary and higher education institution called Croydon College. Its origins can be discovered in a School of Art that was established in 1868; shortly after World War II, it merged with Croydon Polytechnic to create the current organisation.
Over 10,000 students, 3,400 of whom are full-time, have access to the college’s study programmes, apprenticeships, and further education courses at Croydon University Centre as of 2014. The Croydon University is the only further education institution to have been given the Queen’s Award for Volunteer Service.
Why attend Croydon University to study?
All students in their programme have the opportunity to learn new things, some of which you have probably never even thought about. You will try new things, expand on your current interests and talents, and make new friends both inside and outside of the College. All of this helps you develop the precise qualities that employers look for and is a great preparation for life after college.
In addition to course-related activities, you will be able to participate in athletics, drama, and battle of the bands as part of a vibrant student population. Your time at Croydon University will continue after you finish your studies.
More About Croydon University
The Croydon Borough of London is home to the sizable further- and higher-education institution known as Croydon University. Its roots can be found in an institution called the School of Art, which was founded in 1868 and later combined with Croydon Polytechnic to form the college just after the Second World War.
At Croydon University Centre, the institution offers study programmes, apprenticeships, and higher education courses to more over 10,000 enrolled students as of 2014, 3,400 of them are full-time. Only the college has received the Queen’s Award for Volunteer Service among Further Education Colleges.
Croydon University offers entry-level courses, NVQs, and practical credentials such BTEC Diplomas. Additionally, it provides additional enrichment activities and apprenticeships.
The Croydon University received authorization to use the name University Centre Croydon in November 2011. It changed its name from Higher Education to Croydon University Center in 2020. Degrees, HNCs, and other courses for higher education are offered by CUC. Roehampton University has accredited the degree-granting programmes.
For the Adult Nursing degree that will begin in September 2020, a nursing suite was constructed in 2020.
John Rocha, a fashion designer and Croydon School of Art alum, reopened the institution in 2013. It was once regarded as one of the top art schools in the nation after being founded in 1868. David Bowie, the pop icon, Helen Chadwick, Sean Scully, Malcolm McLaren, Florence Upton, the author of Gollywog, and Noel Fielding, the Mighty Boosh comic, are among the alumni of the institution. In its renovated spaces, the art school has kept some of its vintage screen printing, etching, and letterpress equipment.
The vicinity of Croydon University has been the subject of ideas for redevelopment. These were mentioned in the Croydon Plan, the Croydon Expo, and Croydon Vision 2020. It covers ideas for creating a pedestrian connection between the Fairfield College campus and East Croydon station. This pedestrian mobility route passes across the northeastern section of the area surrounding the college site.
Croydon University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Croydon University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Application Deadline: You can apply at any time.
Eligibility For Croydon University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send the following documents to email@example.com
- A copy of your current passport / all visas and travel documents.
- Copies of international and UK qualifications, and English Language proficiency certificate (if required).
- Copies of previous CASs assigned and used as part of the Tier 4 application (if applicable).
- A reference from your current school/college/university/employer.
- IELTS test report form (if required).
- Completed Initial Tier 4 Questionnaire(only for Non-EU/EEA national students).
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with good academic scores.
- Language Requirement: To meet the English language requirements of the university, you must have IELTS test reports.
Croydon University Scholarship Benefits
Croydon University will provide the educational fund for applicants in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.