The University of Dayton Merit Scholarship application period for 2023 is now open. International students are welcome to apply for the International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in the USA for first-year or transfer admission to undergraduate programmes. On campus, students would experience other cultures while conducting study with their teachers.
The University of Dayton is the top university in the world and offers a variety of options, according to the International Student Barometer statistics. In addition, the University of Dayton is in the top 20 institutions for internship opportunities. With the use of UD’s learning and teaching resources, English may be readily mastered through the immersion programme.
In Dayton, Ohio, there is a private Roman Catholic research institution called the University of Dayton (UD). 11,306 students from 41 states and 38 countries—8,681 undergraduate and 2,625 graduate—represent a wide range of religious, racial, and cultural backgrounds.
- MEXT Scholarship in Japan 2024 | Japanese Government Scholarship
- Korean Government Scholarships 2024 South Korea | GKS Fully Funded Scholarships
- Hansen Leadership Institute Scholarship 2024 USA | Fully Funded Hansen Leadership Institute Program
- Yenching Academy of Peking University International Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 China
- University of Southampton Scholarships for International Students in the UK 2024
There are more than 80 academic programmes available in the fields of engineering, law, business administration, education, and the arts and sciences. The University of Delaware (UD) launched one of the first undergraduate human rights degree programmes in 2009, according to UD. University of Dayton is ranked 58th overall and tied for 132nd in the United States in U.S. News & World Report’s 2020 list of national universities.
More About University of Dayton
Ohio’s Dayton is home to the private, catholic University of Dayton (UD). It is one of three Marianist institutions in the US and the second-largest private university in Ohio. It was founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary. The university’s 388-acre campus is located in the southern part of the city, on either side of the Great Miami River. Immaculate Conception Chapel and University of Dayton Arena are notable buildings on the campus.
11,347 full-time students from a range of religious, racial, and geographic origins were enrolled at the institution in the autumn of 2020. There are more than 80 academic programmes available in the fields of engineering, law, business administration, education, and the arts and sciences. The University of Delaware (UD) launched one of the first undergraduate human rights degree programmes in 2009, according to UD. It is listed as belonging to the category “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity”.
Jon Husted, the lieutenant governor of Ohio, Erma Bombeck, David Bradley, Bruce Graham, Jon Gruden, Chuck Noll, Kristina Keneally, the first female premier of New South Wales, Dan Patrick, Charles J. Pedersen, the winner of the 1987 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, and others are notable alumni from the university.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship Summery:
- University: University of Dayton
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $30,000/Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 1st November 2022.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship is a Partially Funded Scholarship for students from all over the world to get a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Dayton. It will cover the following:
- There is no registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: $$30,000 / Year
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
Undergraduate Scholarships for international students:
- 1st-year International admission scholarships
- Transfer admission scholarships
List of Available Study Fields:
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Merit Scholarship:
- International students from all over the world can apply
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
- Application including the essay
- Official transcripts of high school
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of financial support
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship opens every year with following deadlines:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1.
How to Apply:
There is an online application system to apply for University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA. You need to Register on University website to start the application. See also Official Link.