Direct Entry Admission Scholarship, The University of Manitoba’s Clayton H. Riddell Faculty of Environment, Earth, and Resources is working to provide more funds for students to help them complete their programmes.
As a result, the Direct Entry Admission Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 have been established.
Only local and international undergraduate students applying for direct entry admission to the University of Manitoba are eligible to apply for Direct Entry Admission Scholarship. Direct Entry Admission Scholarship $1,000 will be given to applicants who have a strong academic standing and are currently enrolled full-time in their first year of study in any of the Riddell Faculty’s baccalaureate degree programmes.
The University of Manitoba is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. It was formed in 1877 with the vision of becoming one of the world’s leading universities by focusing on transformative research and scholarship.
Why should you come to the University of Manitoba to study? People from all over the world come to the University of Manitoba because they share the same ideas and vision for positive change. The university believes in taking risks and taking action in the face of adversity.
More About University of Manitoba
The Institution of Manitoba is a public research university located in Manitoba, Canada. It is Western Canada’s first university, having been established in 1877.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university in Manitoba and the 17th largest in Canada in terms of overall student enrolment and campus space. Its main site, which has dozens of faculties and hundreds of degree programmes, is in the Fort Garry neighbourhood of southern Winnipeg, with satellite campuses scattered across the city. The University of Manitoba has three major campuses: the Bannatyne Campus, the James W. Burns Executive Education Centre, and the William Norrie Centre, in addition to the Fort Garry campus. In addition, the institution oversees the Université de Saint-Boniface, a French-language affiliate in Winnipeg’s Saint Boniface area.
The university has a reputation for being a top research-intensive post-secondary educational institution, performing more research annually than any other in the region, and its competitive academic and research programmes have routinely placed among the best in the Canadian Prairies. As a result of its research, the University of Manitoba has made numerous world-renowned contributions, including the development of canola oil in the 1970s.
Nobel Laureates, Academy Award winners, Order of Merit recipients, and Olympic medalists are among the University of Michigan’s alumni. The University of Manitoba has had more Rhodes Scholarship recipients than any other university in Western Canada as of 2019. Furthermore, numerous government officials have graduated from the university, including province premiers, Supreme Court justices, and Members of Parliament (MPs).
The University of Manitoba is also a member of Universities Canada and the U15 group of research-intensive universities in Canada, as well as the International Association of Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. As a result of its growing global outreach, the university now has one of Canada’s most internationally varied student bodies.
As a member of U Sports and the Canada West Universities Athletic Association, the Manitoba Bisons represent the team in athletics (CWUAA).
Direct Entry Admission Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Deadline For Direct Entry Admission Scholarship: The deadline for applying for admission in Spring 2022 is 1st March 2022.
Eligibility For Direct Entry Admission Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian and foreign national students are eligible to apply For Direct Entry Admission Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Manitoba can be applied for Direct Entry Admission Scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for direct entry.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme.
How to Apply For Direct Entry Admission Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students are required to visit the application portal of the university to apply for admission at the University of Manitoba. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts and course information from previous studies
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A personal statement about your goals for the program
- A portfolio of your previous work
- An audition or interview
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill the requirements of direct entry admission to the University of Manitoba.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- C1/C2 – 180
- CanTEST – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- CAEL – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- IAEP – Pass level 5
Direct Entry Admission Scholarship Benefits
The selected undergraduate students will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship towards their direct entry admission for an undergraduate programme at Manitoba.