Applications for the DIYA Pakistan Scholarship for 2023 are currently being accepted. Pakistani students who are looking for a need-based scholarship can apply. DIYA Pakistan Scholarship is the most prominent Pakistani scholarship organization. This organization gives away $55,000 in scholarships each year to deserving high school and university students.
DIYA Pakistan Scholarships are meant to help students who might not be able to keep going to school if they didn’t have the money. For those who are deserving but lack the financial means to apply to school or university, we strongly suggest applying for the DIYA Scholarship. Applying is quick and easy because it may be done online.
Since its inception 30 years ago, DIYA Pakistan has awarded over 400,000 scholarships to outstanding students. DIYA Pakistan’s biggest feature is the opportunity it gives applicants to participate in their skill development programs, through which they acquire marketable skills and get a regular stipend in exchange for their time and effort.
Diya has reached out to talented, financially distressed students with more than 500,000 merit scholarships valued at more than US $10 million, enabling them to continue their education. The impact is eye-opening. Diya Pakistan provides financial assistance. Linked with more than 2400+ schools, colleges, universities, and technical and vocational institutes across Pakistan.
Please don’t let this wonderful possibility pass you by, deserving students of Pakistan; it’s your best shot at furthering your studies. Please look over the information below to find out more about the DIYA Pakistan Scholarship and how to apply.
Diya Pakistan Scholarship
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded (Need Based)
- Scholarship For: Schools, College & University Students
- Eligible country: Pakistani
- Award country: Pakistan
- Last Date: Open
DIYA Pakistan Scholarship Features:
A total number of 55,000 Scholarships are offered annually, which are divided into different categories; check the list below:
- School Students: 45,000 Scholarships
- Skill Development Courses: 8000 Scholarships
- University Students: 1500 Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for DIYA Pakistan Scholarship
To apply for this need-based scholarship, you need to follow the following steps:
- Students of schools, Colleges & Universities are eligible.
- Masters students can also apply.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks.
- Students must be studying in Govt Institutes.
- Candidates who have already secured any scholarship are ineligible to apply.
- PhD, M.Phil students, are not eligible to apply.
- Direct M.Phil after graduation can apply.
Scanned documents are required for new applicants for the Diya Pakistan Scholarship:
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate form NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If Applicant is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you are Hafiz Al-Quran, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where result is declared.
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for current year.
- Salary Slip (If guardian is employed)
- Pension document , showing name page and pension amount page. (If guardian is pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is non-salaried person).
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available.
How to Apply for DIYA Pakistan Scholarship
Follow the following steps to apply:
- University level Students needs to apply online
- School and college-level students need to apply manually.
- Schools & College students can apply through their school and colleges.
- Candidates applying for the first time need to fill the application form.
- Diya Scholarship is paid on a fiscal year basis from 1st July xx to 30th June xx.
- Students need to apply for renewal if the course continues.
Get in touch:
Address :Diya Head Office, 1304/474, Hassan Street, Defense Road, New Lalazar, Rawalpindi 46000, Pakistan.Tel : +92.51.2759507
Helpline For scholarship Queries
0 3 1 7 – 3 4 9 2 7 2 5 D I Y A P A K
For any complaint please email at: email@example.com