Eastern International College (EIC) Scholarships, If earning a degree in medical assistance, nursing, dental hygiene, or cardiovascular technology is your ultimate aim, you must not pass up the chance to study at Eastern International College (EIC) thanks to the International Students Scholarships available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
For students who are neither citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States, the EIC has opened the application period for this award. At EIC, you can enroll in any undergraduate or graduate degree of your choice. Only applicants from a few foreign nations will be taken into account for this financing opportunity.
Jersey City, New Jersey is home to Eastern International College (EIC). In the area where it is located, the institution is widely known. Its purpose is to provide children with the greatest education possible via cutting-edge technology, creative curriculum, experiential (“hands-on”) learning, and compassionate student services.
Why should I enroll in classes at Eastern International College (EIC)?
The Eastern International College (EIC) is a varied institution of higher learning committed to the professional development of its students. It is student-centered and career-oriented. Students at EIC take part in courses that lay the groundwork for lifelong learning while also anticipating and addressing the requirements of the healthcare industry.
More About Eastern International College (EIC)
Initially, the East Orange, New Jersey-based school taught 15 pupils how to use work-related software programmes in two classes. Soon after, the school received approval from the New Jersey Department of Education, and as part of the Job Training Partnership Act, it increased the range of courses it offered by adding specialized training for nearby businesses (JTPA). As the school’s training programmes were successful, student enrollment rose and more sessions were introduced to meet the working group’s schedule needs.
The Commission on Dental Accreditation granted first programmatic accreditation to the Dental Hygiene Program in August 2015. (CODA).
Consequently, just 1% of all EIC students with student loan debt failed to make their required repayments. We saw a further CDR reduction in 2017 and 2018, reaching 0%! This admirable accomplishment shows that our graduates are still able to find job, which allows them to adhere to their repayment plans and avoid defaulting on their student loans.
By including fifteen hours of information literacy teaching in each semester’s English 101 course options, we improved our General Education curriculum.
With a January 2019 go live launch, Canvas was adopted as the college’s learning management system after the summer 2018 overhaul of EIC’s student information system, Diamond SIS.
On December 4, 2020, EIC submitted a request to ACCSC for approval, and on December 10, 2020, ACCSC approved the request. EIC is now exclusively recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education as of December 5, 2020.
- University or Organization: Eastern International College (EIC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Graduate
- Award: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The applications are open. Students must, however, observe program-specific application deadlines.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Anguilla, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada (English-speaking provinces only), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Liberia, Montserrat, New Zealand, Kitts and Nevis, Lucia, Vincent and the Grenadines, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, S. Virgin Islands, or Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program of choice offered at the Eastern International College (EIC) can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have obtained their latest education certificate from an eligible English-speaking country.
- Applicants who are not United States citizens or permanent residents will be assisted in meeting the requirements of the U.S. Immigration Service.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their applications for admission via the college’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identification
- Social security card
- High School Diploma or GED
- Accu placer Exam
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed the equivalent of a U.S. high school education or a U.S. equivalent Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the university’s language requirements for their chosen course and submit proof accordingly. EIC internal English language placement tests measure English proficiency: TEAS (English score of 65%), HESI (English score of 70%), and Accu placer (score of 70%).
The Eastern International College (EIC) will provide the selected candidates with financial support to cover the tuition and local living expenses each year at Eastern International College (EIC).