The Federation University has arranged the Australia Global Pathways Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 to serve as a financial source for international students pursuing higher education in Australia.
This Federation University fellowship is open to international students who desire to attend English language, route, or foundation courses before starting their undergraduate or postgraduate (master by coursework) degree. The Federation University scholarship will be given as a discount on the tuition cost of up to 20% at the time of offer. The applicants’ admission applications will be evaluated.
A public, dual-sector institution, Federation University is placed 601st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The Federation University aspires to make a difference in its students’ academic experience and professional development as part of its mission to enhance people’s lives all around the world.
Why attend Federation University for education?
Within the top 20 percent of Australian universities is Federation University. By enrolling fewer students in a single class so they may get one-on-one help, it facilitates personalised learning in a nurturing setting. The Federation is renowned for providing the highest level of education available in Australia and has a strong commitment to improve lives and communities.
More About Federation University
Located in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, Federation Institution Australia (Fed Uni) is a public, multi-sector university. The university also offers online technical and further education (TAFE) programmes, Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing programme, campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill, Berwick, and Brisbane.
The Victorian Gold Rush saw the founding of Federation University precursor institutions in 1870, making it the fourth-oldest postsecondary institution in Australia. The university’s name was changed to Federation University in 2014 as a result of the 2013 merger of the University of Ballarat and Monash University Gippsland campus.
For teaching excellence, learner engagement, learning resources, skill development, and student assistance, FedUni was recognised in the top 20 percent of Australian universities in the humanities in 2017. The university is ranked 31 nationally in Australia and 1526 globally.
Former students give the university a satisfaction rating for postgraduate research that is 78.8 percent higher than the national average. With an 83.3 percent satisfaction rating for undergraduate courses, the university is rated higher than the national average by former students.
From 2010 through 2014, the former University of Ballarat consistently received the highest possible rating of five stars for the calibre of its instruction from the Good Universities Guide. Although Federation University is not ranked in international university guides, the Good Universities Guide has given it four stars for graduate placement. As a result, the university was ranked first among regional universities in Australia.
Federation University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation or Higher Education Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 175
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: The applicants are required to commence their spring semester 2022, semester 1, 2 or summer semester 2023. Therefore, students must apply accordingly or as per their programme specific deadlines for their preferred semester.
Eligibility For Federation University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Federation University pathway program can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolling as commencing students in spring semester 2022 or semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2023.
- The applicants must be on a valid study visa.
- The applicants must have accepted a packaged offer for the pathway program and the main Federation University higher education degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission through the university portal or the VTAC portal. Applicants are automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for a pathway program at Federation University
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose or your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the programme they choose to apply for at the federation.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
The Federation University will offer the selected international students a 20% tuition fee discount on the total payable fees for the programme undertaken.