Through its Findlay Awards in the USA, the UF actively offers financial aid to foreign students. The programme is accessible for the 2022–2023 school year.
Any university-offered undergraduate degree programme is open to students with a GPA of 3.49 or better. The $15,000 will be given to chosen candidates each year.
Private University of Findlay in Findlay, Ohio was established in 1882. Nearly 80 bachelor’s degree programmes, 11 master’s degree programmes, and five doctoral degree programmes are all available at UF. Among national universities in the United States of America, the UF is placed 263rd.
Why do people choose to attend Findlay University (UF)?
The UF goal is to provide students with the skills they need to have fulfilling lives and prosperous careers. The university is committed to giving each student a high-quality education and holds that each student’s holistic development requires individualised care.
More About University of Findlay
In Findlay, Ohio, there is a private Christian university called the University of Findlay (UF). Through a cooperation between the Churches of God General Conference and the city of Findlay, it was founded in 1882. UF provides almost 80 baccalaureate-level undergraduate programmes of study, 11 master’s degrees, and five doctoral-level programmes.
UF enrols over 4,200 students, with about 500 of them being international, from about 35 different countries. Around 1,250 students reside in university accommodation on campus. A 76-acre (31 hectare) main campus and five off-campus buildings make up the University of Findlay.
The first bachelor’s degree in hazardous waste studies, currently known as environmental, safety, and occupational health management, was created by the UF. More than 100,000 people from a variety of backgrounds, including business executives and government officials involved in emergency planning, response, and recovery, have received hands-on training simulations from the All Hazards Training Center, which evolved from that original programme.
Findlay College, the forerunner of the UF, was established by the Churches of God General Conference and the city of Findlay on January 28, 1882. The college had more over $100,000 in endowment by 1897, and it had sixteen faculty members.
Findlay College changed its name to the University of Findlay in 1989. The campus, which was still connected to the Church of God, started a building drive and added five new structures during the following few years. At the beginning of the twenty-first century, the university offered eight graduate programmes and 65 different undergraduate concentrations.
The school’s equine studies programme is particularly well-known, and riding is available as a varsity sport. In order to house its recently established pharmacy programme, the university constructed structures along Davis Street in 2012.
- University or Organization: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The University of Findlay does not have an application deadline and admits students on a rolling basis.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an International student.
- Must be commencing an eligible undergraduate coursework degree in the USA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the program, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the university’s application portal or common application at the University of Findlay.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following documents:
- Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed to the final year of study. A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.75 – 3.49 GPA or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
Successfully selected students will be provided with an amount of $15,000 by the University of Findlay to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA.