Flinders University Scholarships enable international students to pursue their educational and career objectives, allowing them to go beyond the ordinary and reach the extraordinary.
As a result, the International SACE Scholarships are offered by Flinders University. This program is open to students from all over the world who wish to study a bachelor’s degree at an Australian university.
Adelaide, South Australia’s Flinders University is a public university. It is a prestigious international university that is now placed 423rd in the QS Global World Rankings for 2021. It wants to be known around the world as a global leader in research, an innovator in contemporary education, and the source of Australia’s most entrepreneurial graduates.
Why Flinders University is a place to study? Flinders University does not limit itself to teaching students the ins and outs of their specific degree; rather, students graduate with transferable abilities that may be used to a variety of jobs. Students are challenged and intellectually engaged on a regular basis, and they like working in a fascinating, challenging setting.
More About Flinders University
Flinders University is a South Australian public research university. It was named after British sailor Matthew Flinders, who explored and documented the South Australian coastline in the early nineteenth century. It was founded in 1966.
Flinders University is a healthy institution that belongs to the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group. Academically, the university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to teaching, and its medical and humanities faculties have consistently placed among the top ten in the country.
Flinders University is ranked 251–300th in the world’s leading universities by the Times Higher Education in 2021.
The university’s main campus is located in Bedford Park, a suburb of Adelaide about 12 kilometres south of the city centre. The university also has locations in Tonsley and Victoria Square in the city centre. It also has external teaching sites in remote South Australia, south-west Victoria, and the Northern Territory. International students accounted up 19.5 percent of on-campus students in 2020, and a variety of offshore programmes, mainly in the Asia-Pacific region, are also available.
According to the Times Higher Education rankings, the university is in the top 300 in the world. Flinders University was placed 251–300 in the Times Higher Education rankings of the world’s leading institutions in 2020.
SACE Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Eligibility For SACE Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at Flinders.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Available for commencement in semesters 1 and 2 of 2022.
- Must be available to new students only.
- Open to international students of any nationality.
- Full fee-paying international students.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 4.0 and a full-time study.
How to Apply SACE Scholarship
- How to apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All academic documentation submitted to Flinders electronically must be certified. They also require certified copies of passports for applicants from some countries.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: International students must satisfy the English language proficiency requirements for admission. If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability in the English Language.
SACE Scholarship Benefits
Eligible students will get a 30% tuition fee reduction for the duration of the program at Flinders University.