Florida International University has made its Presidential Merit Awards available to all interested students. A new application period has opened for the 2023–2024 school year.
Qualified first-year U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students pursuing a bachelor’s degree at Florida International University are eligible for this award. The applicants must have a 4.0 GPA and a SAT score of 1370 or an ACT score of 30 to be considered. All of the student’s tuition and required textbooks will be paid for by the scholarship.
Florida International University is an internationally recognized public research institution that is dedicated to excellence in education, innovative research, and creative engagement with local and global communities. The school comes in at No. 151 on the list of the 443 best national universities.
Florida International University Scholarship Highlights
- University Name: Florida International University
- Department: N/A
- Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition, fees, plus books
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Deadline: Applications will close on 1st December 2022.
Florida International University FAQs
Where does Florida International University (FIU) rank in the United States?
In 2022–2023, FIU will be ranked 151st among the 443 universities in the United States. Colleges and universities are ranked by how well they perform on a variety of benchmarks for quality education.
In your opinion, how is Florida International University?
According to the 2022 rankings from U.S. News & World Report, a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs at FIU are in the top 50 in their respective fields among public universities.
Why does everyone know about Florida International University?
Institution of International Standing In terms of serving the academic and local community, FIU is far ahead of the curve. The university offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, and it does it both on campus and entirely online. As a university with the distinction of being a top-tier research institution, research plays a central role in the goals of FIU.
Eligibility For Florida International University Scholarship
- Countries: U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for any desired undergraduate degree programme taught at the Florida International University.
- The applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school.
- The applicants must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent residents or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- The applicants must meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- The applicants must have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- The applicants must have attained 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class.
How to Apply For Florida International University Scholarship
- Admission application at FIU must be submitted via its university portaler. applications must be by signing in here.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Declaration Certification of Finances Instructions
- Copy of Passport
- High school transcripts
- The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university if any.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
Florida International University Scholarship Benefits
The winning students will be awarded the full 100% tuition fee of the undergraduate program undertaken by them at Florida International University, along with books.
We hoped you liked reading about the Presidential Merit Scholarship at Florida International University that will be available in 2023. Students at Florida International University are encouraged to strive for excellence. The university’s teaching staff pays close attention to each student and provides them with the individualized attention they need and deserve. The university is also recognized as one of the best public colleges in the country for doing good in the world.