Scholarships assist in reducing the effects of growing tuition prices. The Dragon Boat Award is given by Georgian College to help with study-related costs. For the school year 2022–2023, the prize programme is available.
All overseas students are eligible to enroll in this financial aid programme and receive a minimum of $1,000 toward the cost of any programme at Georgian College.
Ontario, Canada-based Georgian College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology that was established in 1967. The college provides academic up gradation, apprenticeship training, certificates, degrees, graduate certificates, university programmes (including combined degree-diplomas), and part-time study.
Why is Georgian College where you want to study?
Your career, achievement, and future may all be accelerated with the help of Georgian College. It offers a wide range of online alternatives for programmes, courses that satisfy programme requirements, and standalone professional development courses.
More About Georgian College
Ontario, Canada’s Georgian College is a college for applied arts and technology. It has 13,000 full-time students over seven campuses, the largest of which is in Barrie, and 4,500 of them are foreign students from 85 different countries.
Georgian College offers part-time courses in areas like computer studies, design and visual arts, engineering technology, environmental studies, health, wellness, and sciences, hospitality, tourism, and recreation, human services, Indigenous studies, liberal arts, and marine science in addition to academic upgrading, apprenticeship training, certificate, diploma, graduate certificate, college degree, and university programmes.
Each year, Georgian awards more than $3 million in scholarships and bursaries to students. You can apply online as a student.
An online database of more than 750 scholarships, bursaries, and other financial aid programmes that governments, institutions, and businesses provide to encourage Aboriginal postsecondary enrollment is sponsored by the Canadian government. The Casino Rama Aboriginal Tourism Award, Casino Rama Tourism Graduate Award, Monague Native Crafts Ltd.
Award, Cross Works Manufacturing Native Education Award, Randy Anderson Memorial Award, New VR Award, Janet Stinson Memorial Award, and Native Education – Community and Social Development Graduate Award are among the scholarships offered by Georgian College to students who identify as Aboriginal, First Nations, or Métis.
The only institution of its kind in the nation, the Automotive Business School of Canada, is located at Georgian College. The institution provides a four-year Honours Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a focus on the automobile sector, as well as a two-year certificate.
Every year in June, students conduct the biggest outdoor student-run vehicle show in North America. The graduate certificate in Automotive Dealership Management enhances the expertise of professionals by helping them develop new abilities.
Georgian College Description
- University or Organization: Georgian College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / postgraduate degree
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Application Deadline: Applications will close on 30 September 2022. Please send your entry on time to get better consideration.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian nationals and students from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any programme at Georgian College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
- You must be an international student in any year of any program at Georgian College who demonstrates financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can Sign In to the student portal of the university and submit their admission applications. You will be automatically considered based on your completed General Application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Academic records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements to undertake a degree study at Georgian College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0+
- TOEFL IBT – 31+
The selected international student will be given a sum of $1,000 to dedicate towards the tuition fee of any applied degree programme at Georgian College.