South Korea is accepting applications for the Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023. The Global Korea Bachelors Scholarship 2022–2023 is open to all international students worldwide.
All applicants may apply for a Korean Government Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree at one of Korea’s top universities. The Most Talented Students are eligible for this Fully Funded Scholarship to continue their study in Korea. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 school year.
Almost all academic disciplines and majors are covered by the Global Korea Scholarship for the completion of a bachelor’s degree. For a total of 100 grants, the University Track will be used to choose the candidates. The full cost of attending school in Korea is covered by the scholarship. The scholarship has a five-year term, which includes a one-year language course and a four-year degree programme.
Every embassy and every university has a different application process and deadline. To learn more about this, you must get in touch with them. However, the deadline usually expires in early October or late September.
Global Korea Scholarships Summery:
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Total No. of awards: 200
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: Different for University.
Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship to study abroad. It will provide all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Living Allowance
- Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Research Support
- Printing Costs (Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
List of Available Study Fields for Global Korea Scholarship:
Applicants can choose any study field from given below study areas:
- Liberal Arts & Social Science
- Natural Science
- Entertainment & Sports
Participating Universities List:
Bachelor’s Degree (8 Universities):
- Ajou University
- Konyang University
- Kookmin University
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Korea University of Technology and Education
- Pusan National University
- Sogang University
- Soonchunhyang University
Associate Degree (2 Universities):
- Kyungbok University
- Yeungjin University
- Applicants an their Parents having any nationality other than Korean are eligible to apply for Korean Scholarship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who have Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are Not eligible to apply.
- Must be under 25 years of age (born after September 1, 1998)
- All applicants must be mentally and physically fit, to study in Korea for the full time degree or research programs.
- Candidate can’t Apply for More than One Track:
- Applying to both Embassy track and University tracks (regional university track for Natural Science and engineering majors, and associate degree track) is strictly forbidden
- Applying to both tracks within the university tracks (Regional university track for Natural Science and Engineering majors and Associate Degree track) is strictly forbidden
- For the university track applicant, one can only apply to one university and one major.
Note: If an applicant is found to have applied to more than one track, he/she will be disqualified for this scholarship.
While applying for Korean Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships, applicants have to submit following documents:
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- Letters of Recommendation
- Global Korea Applicants Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Certificate of High School Graduation
- High School Transcripts
- Proof of Citizenship
- Parents Proof of Citizenship
University Track : Applicants have to submit ONE set of original documents.
The Deadline for the Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea is Set by Each Korean Embassy or University that Accepts Applications. All applicants must check the last date to apply for Global Korea by contacting the relevant embassy or desired university.
About Global Korea Scholarship Tracks:
Students can apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships in Korea using one of the following Track:
University Track: Total Awards: 119
The Regional University Track is only for Natural Science & Engineering Majors. Applicants who plan to apply to Global Korea through the University Track must submit their applications to the university of their choice.
Applicants of the University Track must choose the option “General” for the type of application.
Embassy Track: Total Awards: 81
How to Apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships?
Applicants can apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships University Track & Embassy Track. You have to complete procedure. Detailed procedure is given below:
Apply directly to University or Embassy:
You have to choose one university from the provided universities list given above and apply in that university. University will nominate your name and will send your application to NIIED and they will make the final selection. Or students can apply using Korean Embassy in your country. Official advertisement link is given below: