Google LLC Latest Awards, USA. Want to receive a top-notch education in the United States? You could really benefit from this opportunity! The Google LLC Conference Scholarships for African Students have been organised by Google LLC. For the academic year 2022–2023, applications are now being accepted.
Outstanding African students who intend to pursue a bachelor’s, dual-degree, master’s, or PhD at Google LLC are eligible for this scholarship. The most qualified applicants will get Google LLC scholarships after an application evaluation.
On September 4, 1998, Larry Page and Sergey Brin established Google. Google LLC is an American multinational technology firm that specialises in cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, consumer electronics, artificial intelligence, search engine technology, and online advertising.
The benefits of joining the Google LLC programme In order to solve issues and improve processes, Google encourages its employees to think creatively. By increasing the effectiveness and productivity of teachers and students, Google LLC plays a significant role in education. Its services and tools encourage greater collaboration, give students more agency, and level the playing field for everyone. The phrase “most powerful company in the world” has been used to describe it.
More About Google LLC
Google LLC is an American multinational technology firm with a focus on quantum computing, cloud computing, computer software, online advertising, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
Due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the field of artificial intelligence, it has been referred to as the “most powerful firm in the world” and one of the most valuable brands in the world.
Along with Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Meta, and Meta, it is regarded as one of the Big Five American technological corporations.
While pursuing their PhDs at Stanford University in California, Larry Page and Sergey Brin launched Google on September 4, 1998. Together, they hold around 14% of the company’s publicly traded shares, and they hold super-voting stock that controls 56% of the voting power among stockholders.
In 2004, the company made its first public offering. Google LLC underwent a reorganisation in 2015 and became an Alphabet Inc. wholly owned subsidiary. Google, Alphabet’s largest business, serves as a holding corporation for all of Alphabet’s online assets.
On October 24, 2015, Sundar Pichai was named CEO of Google, succeeding Larry Page, who was named CEO of Alphabet. Pichai was appointed CEO of Alphabet on December 3, 2019, as well.
Since then, the business has expanded quickly to provide a wide range of services and products in addition to Google Search, many of which command significant market share. Email, navigation, cloud computing, web browsing, video sharing, productivity, operating systems, cloud storage, language translation, photo storage, video calling, smart homes, smartphones,
wearable technology, gaming, music streaming, video on demand, artificial intelligence, machine learning APIs, AI chips, and more are just a few of the use cases that these products address. Glass, Google+, Reader, Play Music, Nexus, Hangouts, and Inbox by Gmail are a few of the Google LLC products that have been discontinued.
Google is renowned for its incredibly innovative technology solutions that tackle the world’s most pressing issues. Quantum computing, self-driving cars, smart cities, and transformer models are a few of these breakthroughs.
The two most popular websites globally are Google and YouTube, followed by Facebook and Twitter. According to market share, Google LLC is also the biggest provider of the following services: email, office suite, video sharing platform, photo and cloud storage, mobile operating system, web browser, ML framework, and AI virtual assistant.
Google LLC is ranked second by Forbes and fourth by Interbrand on the list of the most valuable brands. It has been under heavy fire for issues like invasion of privacy, misuse of its monopoly position, tax evasion, censorship, and search neutrality.
Google LLC Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Google LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors / Dual-Degree / Masters / PhD.
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African Students
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications on a rolling basis, all year round; therefore, eligible applicants will get our reply around four weeks after applying.
Eligibility For Google LLC Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, Dual-Degree, masters or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering offered by the Google LLC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student with a recognized African university who needs conference travel funds.
- Have a paper accepted at a top-tier computer science conference. We prefer to support conferences in research areas where Google is interested. Please visit google.com for a list of areas.
- Be the sole or joint first author of the accepted paper.
How to Apply For Google LLC Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their online application form by the deadline for the conference that they wish to attend.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Google LLC Scholarship Benefits
Google LLC will provide award amounts for African students that vary according to academic merit.