When budgeting to study abroad, many international students find themselves up against significant challenges. In light of this, Greenville University is pleased to announce the International Students Scholarship 2023–2024.
The Greenville University Scholarship is given to a deserving international student based on academic merit and financial need. They must be degree-seeking students at the university, in excellent academic standing, and have a minimum GPA of 2.5. A annually scholarship of $10,000 will be valued to the winners.
Greenville University, originally Greenville College, is a private institution of higher education in Greenville, Illinois, with ties to the Free Methodist Church. The college eventually gained university status in 2017. Current rankings place it between universities 127 and 166 among Midwest regional universities.
Greenville University is dedicated to the success and growth of each student in the areas of spirit, mind, heart, hand, and body. The university prepares its students for a life of character and service by giving them a Christ-centered education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional courses. It does this because it believes that God has given each of its students a special way to change the world.
Also check: Horatio Alger National Scholarships, USA 2023
- University Name: Greenville University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Graduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Deadline: The application process is open.
Also check: Fulbright Scholarship 2023 USA | Fully Funded
Eligibility requirements for a Greenville University Scholarship are as follows:
- All international students can apply.
- Any undergraduate or graduate degree program of choice offered at GU can be applied for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a good academic standing and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply?
To apply for a Greenville University Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- Students can submit an online admission application. All interested students must complete the declaration of finances form available at the Office of Admissions to apply for the scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certification of Finances
- Official and final transcripts
- Biological Passport Page
- English Verification documents
- The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE Score – 53
- Duolingo Score – 105
The Greenville University Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- The University will award the winners a scholarship worth up to $10,000 per year towards their education expenses.
Greenville University FAQs
What is the rank of Greenville University?
Out of a total of 167 Regional Universities in the Midwest, GU places 127th to 166th. Rankings of schools are based on how they fared on a variety of established criteria for quality education.
What GPA required for Greenville University?
The University required minimum 2.5 GPA.
Is Greenville University affordable?
The University is consistently recognized for its academic quality and affordability.