Begin your academic study in Sweden. The application period for the (HDU) Högskolan Dalarna University Scholarship is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for the Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) Scholarship, which is a master’s scholarship.
This scholarship will cover anything from 10% to 50% of your overall tuition costs. Over the course of your programme, the cash you are given is automatically removed in specified amounts each semester.
Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) is a Swedish institution of higher learning whose board of directors ensures that it is run in accordance with the legislation.
DU offers a wide range of international study opportunities and welcomes students from all around the world. The university wants to give you an education that will prepare you for a successful job while also broadening your horizons in terms of personal development, global perspectives, and specialised skills.
Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) is also participating, and the university aims to provide its students with the tools they need to make a difference in the world. Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying Master’s students who have excelled in their academic pursuits.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU)
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: March 25, 2022 / September 30, 2022
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- The scholarships go directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your program.
Note: The partial scholarships are open to fee-paying students only and The cost of one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria for Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) Scholarship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You hold a bachelor degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
How to Apply for Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win this scholarship:
(1) To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application form and upload the following documents;
- A CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU). You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. The scholarship committee must be able to view the video using only the link provided. Do not send the video directly to Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU).
(2) Before proceeding with this application, you MUST submit your admissions application.
To know more about Högskolan Dalarna University (HDU) Scholarship, please visit Official Webiste.