The Queen Mary University of London is providing two full Herchel Smith Scholarships to outstanding students interested in pursuing their MSc studies in the United Kingdom.
Herchel Smith Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023. International and domestic students can apply for the Herchel Smith scholarship. Those who have successfully shown their rationale based on academic merit will still receive the Herchel Smith scholarship. The Herchel Smith scholarship will cover the full tuition charge for the degree pursued at QMUL.
Queen Mary University of London is a constituent college of the federal University of London and a public research university in London, England. In the list of Best Global Universities, it is rated 110th.
Why should you choose Queen Mary University of London to further your education? QMUL supports world-class research through preserving unique and unique collections, promoting the production and dissemination of academic publications, and engaging in the supply of skills and venues for independent research.
More About Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London is a member of the federal University of London and a public research university in London, England. It dates back to 1785, when London Hospital Medical College was founded. Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck, was established in 1915 and amalgamated with Westfield College in 1989 to form Queen Mary and Westfield College. The School of Medicine and Dentistry was founded in 1995 when Queen Mary and Westfield College amalgamated with St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College and the London Hospital Medical College.
Mile End, Whitechapel, Charterhouse Square, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, and West Smithfield are among Queen Mary’s five campuses in East and Central London, as well as an international presence in China, France, Greece, and Malta. Mile End is the largest self-contained campus of any Russell Group university in London. The university had roughly 26,000 students in 2018-19. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry are the three faculties that make up Queen Mary.
Queen Mary oversees programmes at the University of London Institute in Paris, taking over Royal Holloway’s responsibilities. Queen Mary also offers a Global MBA programme in collaboration with the University of London. Queen Mary had a revenue of £512.5 million in 2020–21, with £114.7 million coming from research grants and contracts.
Herchel Smith Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Center for Commercial Law Studies
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Deadline: Applications will close on 3rd May 2022 at 12:00 pm.
Eligibility For Herchel Smith Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Intellectual Property program at QMUL can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Intellectual Property.
- The applicants must graduate from a UK university, and the scholarship is for fees at the UK rate only (qualification from a UK university).
- The applicants must have applied for your program by 6th April 2022.
How to Apply Herchel Smith Scholarship
- How to Apply: Applications at QMUL are accepted via its online application portal. The scholarship application must be made online separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 1 x reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
Herchel Smith Scholarship Benefits
The students selected to be awarded this scholarship by QMUL will receive the total tuition fee cost of the applied program.