Begin your academic journey in the Netherlands. There’s good news! The Holland Scholarship application period is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for a Holland scholarship from the Dutch government. This scholarship is accessible for undergraduate and master’s studies, and the winner will get € 5,000 to cover tuition costs.
Non-EEA international students can apply for this Scholarship to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies at Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science offers this Scholarship to deserving students.
Holland Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Participating research universities and Participating universities of applied sciences
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered: Bachelor’s or Master’s Program in eligible fields of study offered by the participating institutions.
- Program Period: The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Deadline: February 01 / May, 2022
Holland Scholarship Coverage
This Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Scholarship amount €5,000.
- Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Holland Scholarship
To qualify this Scholarship, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-EEA International Students
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution. For more click here
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply for Holland Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Holland Scholarship:
- Apply for the Holland Scholarship. Click here
- You can find an overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences
applied sciences, as well as selected fields of study.
- Compose a letter of motivation (max. 500 words) to the university, in which you describe why you are a talented student, taking into account both your academic achievements and extracurricular activities (e.g. voluntary work).
- Indicate in your online application that you are applying for the Holland Scholarship and upload your scholarship motivation letter where indicated. The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
To know more about Holland Scholarship, please visit Official Website.