IE University has established the IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to support high-achieving overseas students in Spain.
The scholarship is intended to assist international students who plan to enrol in the University master’s programmes. Candidates must have a strong academic and professional background, as well as leadership abilities and significant room for advancement.
This University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, Segovia, Castile, and León. The programmes of University are offered in both English and Spanish and adhere to the criteria of the European Higher Education Area. The university’s high-quality education is regarded as the best in the world.
Why should you attend the IE University? University is the greatest Spanish university, as well as the seventh best in Europe and the globe. They provide a welcoming environment where students and faculty can connect during the learning process. This University provides a unique, student-centered community with a wide range of people, ideas, and perspectives.
More About IE University
This Institution is a private university with campuses in Madrid, the Comunidad de Madrid, and Segovia, Castile and León, Spain (Spain). The programmes of this University are offered in both English and Spanish and are consistent with the European Higher Education Area standards.
The school is located by the Eresma River, at the foot of Segovia’s historic quarter’s mediaeval city walls, and a five-minute walk from the Segovia Roman Aqueduct. The University campus has an area of more than 18,000 m2.
This University’s new campus, known as “Site IE” and located in the north of Madrid, will seat 6,000 students and have a surface area of 50,000m2 in addition to the existing IE Business school campus.
After Instituto de Empresa Ltd. bought Universidad S.E.K., which was formed in 1997 and was controlled by the Educational Institution SEK, This University opened to undergraduates in 2006. It was built in Santa Maria la Real Convent. The Junta de Castilla y León, the regulator, authorised the Universidad S.E.K.’s bylaws in 2004.
The Junta de Castilla y León approved the partial sale of Universidad S.E.K. to Instituto de Empresa, S. L. on November 30, 2006. The Junta accepted a change to the Universidad S.E.K.’s bylaws in 2007. In 2008, the name of the university was changed from Universidad S.E.K. to IE Universidad in Spanish and University in English. This University officially opened its doors in September 2009, and its first graduating class was in 2013.
- University or Organization: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 10% and 35% of the program tuition
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: Asia Pacific.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have strong academic or work experience in Asia or the Pacific and an outstanding academic and professional profile, leadership skills, and significant growth potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students are required to take admission to via application portal for a master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit a scholarship application separately via the online scholarship application platform of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Once you come to IE University to study, you should check the English language requirements.
IE University will provide 10% and 35% tuition costs for applicants to cover their study expenses in Spain.