Scholarships are another option for students who can’t afford to pay for their education. As a result, IE University in Spain offers a North America Talent Scholarships programme.
Candidates must have extensive academic and work experience in North America or the Caribbean, as well as an exceptional academic and professional profile, leadership abilities, and considerable growth potential.
The private IE University has campuses in Madrid, Segovia, Castile, and León. The University programmes are available in both English and Spanish and meet the requirements of the European Higher Education Area. The University offers a one-of-a-kind, student-centered community with a diverse range of people, ideas, and viewpoints.
Why should you attend the IE University? If you want an education that will transform who you are and who you will become, The University will broaden your horizons, connect you to the rest of the world, and guide you down the one-of-a-kind path required to realise your goals.
More About IE University
The IE Institution is a private university with campuses in Madrid, the Comunidad de Madrid, and Segovia, Castile and León, Spain (Spain). The programmes of this University are offered in both English and Spanish and are consistent with the European Higher Education Area standards (Bologna Process).
In 1973, the IE (Instituto de Empresa) was established in Madrid, Spain as a graduate professional school in business and law with the purpose of encouraging entrepreneurship through its numerous programmes.
It has developed a number of international agreements with other universities throughout the years, including a joint MBA programme with Brown University and an Asian-focused programme with Singapore Management University. After Instituto de Empresa Ltd.
bought Universidad S.E.K., which was formed in 1997 and was controlled by the Educational Institution SEK, This University opened to undergraduates in 2006. It was built in Santa Maria la Real Convent.
The Junta de Castilla y Leon, the regulator, authorised the Universidad S.E.K.’s bylaws in 2004. The Junta de Castilla y León approved the partial sale of Universidad S.E.K. to Instituto de Empresa, S. L. on November 30, 2006.
The Junta accepted a change to the Universidad S.E.K.’s bylaws in 2007. In 2008, the name of the university was changed from Universidad S.E.K. to IE Universidad in Spanish and University in English. This University officially opened its doors in September 2009, and its first graduating class was in 2013.
- University or Organization: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10% and 35% of the program tuition
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: North America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to nationals and residents of the region for all programs.
- Candidates must have strong academic and work experience in North America or the Caribbean region and an outstanding academic and/or professional profile, leadership skills and significant growth potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this position, students are required to take admission for a master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit a scholarship application separately via the online scholarship application platform of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Once you come to this University to study, you should check the English language requirements.
The University will cover an award amount of various scholarships between 10% and 35% of tuition costs for applicants to cover their study expenses.