The only Imperial College London institution in the United Kingdom to focus fully on science, engineering, technology, medicine, and business is waiting for you to arrive so that you can meet your future self.
Students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s level education at Imperial College London can receive assistance in the form of financial aid and mentoring from the college.
The Imperial College London Presidential Studentships are open to students of black heritage from all over the world, including those who are black African, black Caribbean, black other, mixed white and black African, and mixed white and black Caribbean.
The purpose of the Master’s scholarship money is to encourage more black students to enroll in courses that will lead to their pursuing a PhD.
Also, Check: Gates Cambridge Scholarships, UK 2023
Imperial College London is the only institution in the United Kingdom to concentrate on research, engineering, medical care, and business. This school offers more than 100 different courses for first-year students.
These courses cover a wide range of topics, including medicine, biology, and geophysics. There are a lot of options, with about 150 different master’s degree programs and many different research options, all of which are backed by a professional development program.
Imperial College London Making the decision to attend Imperial College is a brilliant move on your part. Imperial University is one of the top ten universities in the world and has a world-class reputation in research, engineering, business, and medicine. It is consistently ranked among the top 10 institutions in the whole world because of how well it teaches and does research.
Also, Check: Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship, UK 2023
Imperial College London Scholarships Highlight
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: Business, Engineering, Medicine and Natural Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Students of Black Heritage
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Application Deadline: Applications open on Monday, 7 November 2022, at 23.59 (UK local time) and close on 26 May 2023.
Eligibility For Imperial College London Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from students of Black Heritage
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any Master’s degree courses in the Earth Science and Engineering Department. M.Sc Applied Machine Learning in the Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department.
- The master award program is available in each Faculty, such as Business, Engineering, Medicine and Natural Sciences, for Black applicants with home fee status.
- Admissible Criteria: To meet the eligibility criteria for a Presidential Scholarship, candidates must be in one of the following ethnic heritages or their equivalent in the respective application systems: Black – African, Black – the Caribbean, Black – Other, and Mixed – White and Black African, and Mixed White and the Black Caribbean.
- Other Mixed backgrounds – including Black African, Black Caribbean or another Black background.
Also, Check: UEBS MBA Diversity Scholarships, UK 2023
How to Apply For Imperial College London Scholarships
The mode of application is online. Register your interest here.
- To apply for a Imperial College London Presidential Scholarship, applicants need to;
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application, applicants must upload scanned copies of the academic transcripts and certificates for the higher education qualifications, submit proof of English language knowledge, provide the names of two suitable referees, and provide a personal statement.
Admission Requirements: All applicants have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program. It may vary from one program to another program.
- Language Requirement: To study at Imperial College London, students must meet their course’s required English language competency level. They have two English language attainment levels: Standard and Higher. English language requirements for postgraduate study.
Also, Check: Bradford Multiple Scholarships, UK 2023
Imperial College London Scholarship Benefits
Imperial College London each scholarship covers the following:
- Home tuition fees up to £18,500* for eligible Master’s courses
- An annual maintenance grant of £16,500
- An allowance of £1,500 for equipment
- Mentoring support
- The full home tuition fees will be covered for the M.Sc Applied Machine Learning in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and any Masters courses in the Department of Earth Science and Engineering.