Awards assist students in lowering their school costs. As a result, John Carroll University is awarding Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to assist students.
The scholarship will be given out based on your grades, standardised test scores, and extracurricular activities.
University Heights, Ohio-based John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university. It is predominantly a liberal arts college with a business college, the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business.
It has 3,650 students and provides undergraduate programmes in liberal arts, sciences, and business, as well as master’s degrees in a few fields. Undergraduate students at John Carroll have access to 70 academic programmes.
What are the benefits of attending John Carroll University?
John Carroll University, as a Jesuit Catholic university, encourages students to succeed in learning, leadership, and service in the region and beyond the world. The intellectual, professional, and ethical labours that comprise John Carroll a university are inspired and guided by this Jesuit Catholic character.
More About John Carroll University
University Heights, Ohio-based John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university. It is predominantly a liberal arts college with a business school, the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. There are 3,650 students enrolled at John Carroll.
The institution provides undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, sciences, and business, as well as master’s degree programmes in a few fields. Undergraduate students at John Carroll have access to 70 academic programmes.
Under the direction of the Academic Vice President, John Carroll University is divided into two schools: the College of Arts and Sciences and the AACSB-accredited Boler College of Business. Each school defines its own academic programmes. All students must complete the basic curriculum as well as any prerequisites imposed by their major field of study.
John Carroll offers a number of overseas programmes to which qualifying students might apply. The institution runs some programmes on its own and collaborates with other Jesuit universities to run others.
The International Student Exchange Program, as well as programmes at Kansai Gaidai University, Nanzan University, and Sophia University in Japan, as well as the Dortmund University of Technology in Germany and the University of Hull in England, are all part of the John Carroll University Exchange Programs.
Programs sponsored by John Carroll University are either operated by John Carroll University or another Jesuit university. Faculty from John Carroll University may accompany and stay with students overseas for the entire semester in some situations.
Belfast Institute for Peace Building and Conflict Transformation, Boler School of Business Semester in London, Italian Studies at Vatican City, London Liberal Arts Semester, Jesuit Beijing Center, and Casa de la Solidaridad in El Salvador are among these programmes.
The university’s Center for Global Education oversees all international programmes, including those for international students studying at John Carroll. The Presidential Honors Award, Presidential Leadership Award, Arrupe Scholars Award, and Magis Scholarship are among the university’s four honour scholarships.
Individual departments offer departmental scholarships, such as the Castellano Scholarship, which is normally awarded yearly to one or two freshmen applicants who want to major in classical languages (Latin and Greek). This scholarship covers the cost of tuition for four years.
- University or Organization: John Carroll University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship must be received by October 1.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Aspirants must have GPA: B+ ACT: 25 SAT: 1150.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students currently in secondary school interested in applying for first-year undergraduate admission must apply online using the Common Application and complete the full application.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school/secondary school transcripts. Copies/scanned emails from a school official will be accepted if they are original certified copies and scanned in color, Common Application School Report and/or Common Application Counselor Recommendation, including grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590) and ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25).
- Language Requirement: International students are required to submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79).
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5).
John Carroll University will provide the award amount of $24,000 for applicants to study in the USA.