Jiangsu University (JSU) has developed the OEC Scholarships for Excellent Students for the Academic Year 2022–2023 in order to reward and encourage overseas students with strong academic achievement.
The Jiangsu University (JSU) accepts applications from prospective overseas students for all of its bachelor’s programmes. Selected students will get a maximum of 3,000 CNY if they place between 3 and 17 percent in the class.
In Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China, Jiangsu University (JSU), a highly regarded and prestigious doctoral research university, was established in 1902. It is 940th in the list of the best global universities. It is one of the most well-known universities in China and has developed a positive reputation by fostering a close bond with its foreign students.
Why did you decide to attend Jiangsu University (JSU)?
Jiangsu University (JSU) provides high-quality instruction at the most competitive tuition rates, suited to each course requirements and designed to help students achieve their academic, professional, and aspirational goals. Each curriculum at JSU includes real-world practical experience that makes it easier for students to understand the fundamental concepts and exposure that prepares them for life.
More About Jiangsu University (JSU)
In Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China, there is a highly regarded and prestigious doctorate research university called Jiangsu University (PRC). The Jiangsu Provincial Government, the Chinese Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People’s Republic of China collaboratively built it as a National Key University.
JSU employs 5,763 people. 2,475 of them are professors, including 450 of them. Over 24% of them have experience studying abroad, and 54% of them hold doctoral degrees. Over 33,000 full-time students are enrolled at this moment, including 842 international students from 74 different countries and 10,000 postgraduate students. At Jiangsu University (JSU) Jingjiang College, there are roughly 10,000 full-time students enrolled.
JSU has supported top-tier research. The governments and businesses have contributed a total of 25 billion RMB over the last five years to scientific research. Among China’s colleges, the allowed patents were ranked 12 in 2014 and 6 in 2015. Five fields, including engineering, clinical medicine, materials science, chemistry, and agriculture science, have been classified in the top 1 percent in ESI.
We run a variety of research institutions and centres that act as academic think tanks and sources for technical innovation at the national and regional levels, drawing on the broad range of programmes and multidisciplinary strengths we possess.
JSU prioritises the globalisation of education, encouraging faculty and students to pursue advanced degrees abroad, attracting more international talent to work with us for mutual benefit, fostering international research collaboration, and enticing more international students to enrol.
By June 2015, JSU had inked institutional collaboration contracts with 87 universities in 30 different nations and regions. Since its launch in October 2010, the Confucius Institute, which JSU and Graz University (Austria) jointly constructed, has been running well. This was followed by the establishment of the Chinese-German Language and Culture Center.
- University or Organisation: Jiangsu University (JSU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award:3,000 CNY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship applications are ongoing. However, the applicants must adhere to course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the bachelor’s programme at Jiangsu University (JSU).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas bachelor students ranking in 13%-17% of the class rank.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for admission via the online application portal of the university. Scholarship winners will be selected based on their admission application and eligibility criterion.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Family financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have an HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs) and an English language proficiency proof.
The selected undergraduate applicants will be provided with the following benefits:
- First Prize:3 000 CNY
- Second Prize:1 000 CNY
- Third Prize:500 CNY