The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has created the KIIT International Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 in order to support deserving students by helping to cover their educational expenses.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology offers this scholarship specifically to overseas students enrolling in any degree programme of their choice. 100 students will be chosen, with two and ten from each nation receiving half or full tuition fee scholarships.
A private university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India called Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, formerly known as KIIT University, was founded. The institute places a strong emphasis on advanced study and scientific and technical research.
What makes Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology a good place to study?
The National Institutional Ranking Framework places the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology 21st among Indian Universities (NIRF). It aspires to provide high-quality, value-based education that meets worldwide standards and to instil problem-solving abilities.
More About Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
A private deemed university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) was originally known as KIIT University. There is a strong focus on STEM (science, education, engineering, and mathematics) academics and research.
In areas such as science, engineering, medicine, business, law, cinema, the arts, humanities, yoga, and sports, the university provides 34 undergraduate, 32 graduate, 10 integrated, 11 doctorate, and 7 postdoctoral research programmes. B.Tech. programme admissions are granted only on the basis of test scores from the KIITEE.
It began life as the Industrial Training Institute in Bhubaneswar, India, in 1992, with an initial investment of 5000 (about $64.8). After the University Grants Commission (UGC) demanded that all institutions with the designation “Deemed to be Universities” return to using their original names, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology became known once again as such in 2017. It is a component of the KIIT Society, which is expected to be valued about 10,000 Crores (US$1.3 billion) by 2020.
In 2004, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India recognised it as a “deemed university,” and in 2014, they upgraded it to “Category A” status. The Government of India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development designated KIIT as an Institute of Eminence in 2019.
The National Board of Accreditation has awarded it the highest level of accreditation possible. To the best of ARIIA 2021’s knowledge, KIIT is India’s top private university for both innovation and financial independence.
KIIT Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India.
- Application Deadline: KIIT international applications are open.
- Eligible Countries: International country students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any degree programme of choice taught at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must create login credentials on the online portal and apply for admission. All international students that apply will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Mark sheet
- The applicants must also appear for the KIIT Entrance test
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in and have knowledge of the language of instruction, i.e., English.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will award the selected international students scholarships covering their full or partial tuition fees.