Pursue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! Kingston University Scholarships are now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for Kingston University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially funded scholarships. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and graduate programmes. International scholarships worth $5,000 are available.
International Development awards international scholarships to successful international applicants during the first year of study. Partially funded international scholarships are available. This means you’ll need to make sure you have enough money to cover the remaining fees and living expenses.
International students are awarded international scholarships by the International Office. These awards are provided to encourage academic success, increase our student population’s diversity, and foster partnerships.
According to the latest numbers issued by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University has topped the chart for graduate business start-ups for the sixth time.
After assisting 371 of its entrepreneurial graduates in launching their businesses last year, the University beat off fierce competition from 158 higher education institutions across the United Kingdom. This is a 52 percent increase over the previous year, implying that University students founded one out of every ten graduate start-up businesses in England last year.
Kingston University London is a public research university in South West London, England, that is located inside the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames. Its origins may be traced back to the Kingston Technical Institute, which was founded in 1899. The institution was previously known as Kingston Polytechnic and attained university status in 1992.
Kingston University has 16,820 students and a £192 million revenue. It is spread across four sites in Kingston and Roehampton. Kingston School of Art, Faculty of Business and Social Sciences (which includes Kingston Business School and the School of Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences), Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education, and Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing are the four faculties that make up the university.
The Kingston Business School is a CNAA-accredited MBA degree. The Guardian University Award for Teaching Excellence was given to the university in 2017. The European University Association, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and the University Alliance group all have Kingston as a member.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Kingston University
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May, 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
Know more here.
Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000. If you are paying by instalments you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last instalment. If you are paying your full tuition fees in advance, you should deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University Scholarships
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Make an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
Note: You will need
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 31 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
To know more about Kingston University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.