For the 2023 Kent State University (KSU) Scholarship in the United States, applications are sought. For the Kent State University Scholarship, any international students from all around the world are eligible to apply.
Dreaming about attending college in the USA?
More exceptional overseas students are being sought by Kent State University’s (KSU) Office of Global Education for its Global Scholarship programme. All incoming overseas undergraduate degree-seeking students who have been accepted to the Kent State (KSU) campus are eligible for the programme.
Nearly all academic specialties and majors are offered at the institution for the Kent Global Scholarship Bachelor’s Degree Program. KSU Institution is a public research university that was established in 1910 as a school for teacher preparation. It is a nationally and internationally acclaimed university. At the associate, bachelor, master, and doctorate levels, it provides more than 300 academic programmes.
Why Kent State University (KSU) specifically?
Kent State provides study abroad programmes to locations all over the world and exchanges colleges with institutions in more than 50 nations. International students can go to nations other the United States.
More About Kent State University (KSU)
In Kent, Ohio, there is a public research institution called Kent State University (KSU). The institution also has other facilities in the area and abroad, along with seven regional campuses throughout Northeast Ohio. Ashtabula, Burton, East Liverpool, Jackson Township, New Philadelphia, Salem, and Warren are Ohio cities with regional campuses. Additional locations include Twinsburg, Cleveland, Independence, New York City, and Florence, Italy.
The university began as a regular school in 1910. The first Kent-area classes were held in 1912 at different sites and in makeshift structures before the first campus buildings were inaugurated the following year.
Since that time, the university has expanded to cover more than 1,000 acres (405 hectares) and 119 buildings on the Kent campus, as well as several new undergraduate and graduate programmes of study in the arts and sciences. Due mostly to the killings at Kent State University (KSU) in 1970, the university gained international recognition for its student activism throughout the late 1960s and early 1970s in opposition to American involvement in the Vietnam War.
With approximately 34,000 students enrolled throughout its eight campuses as of 2021, including over 25,000 at its main campus in Kent, Kent State was the third-largest institution in Ohio. More than 300 degree programmes are available at Kent State, including 250 baccalaureate, 40 associate, 50 master’s, and 23 doctoral degrees.
Notable programmes offered at Kent State include nursing, business, history, library science, aeronautics, journalism, architecture, fashion design, and the Liquid Crystal Institute. It falls under the category of “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity” according to the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
KSU Scholarship Description
- University: Kent State University (KSU)
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship country: United States
- Last Date: 1 November 2022.
Financial Benefits of KSU Scholarship:
The Global Award provides eligible students with $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester), reducing the cost of a KSU 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000.
Eligibility Criteria of KSU Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any subject at the KSU
- Admissible Criteria: Student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll full time at KSU. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
There are three intakes every year to apply for Kent State University (KSU) Scholarship in USA for International Students. Must be admitted by July 1st for Fall semester, November 1st for Spring semester and March 1st for Summer semester.
How to Apply for KSU Scholarship:
- How to Apply: Students will be automatically considered for the program upon admission to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide proof of English language proficiency, transcripts, a letter of reference, and financial documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, Strength of high school college preparatory curriculum, and Grade trends.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must obtain TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic score, MELAB or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or SAT/ACT.