By applying for the Labroots Undergraduate Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics, you can open up new employment prospects. The programme is available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
This scholarship programme intends to assist all students in continuing in science and pursuing their academic and research objectives. The scholarship, worth $1000, will directly defray the cost of course materials and textbooks.
In order to provide academic and industrial scientists with a virtual platform to collaborate and share their work, Labroots was established in 2008. Additionally, Labroots provides undergraduate and graduate students with merit-based scholarships, and each Labroots-hosted Virtual event now has a poster competition. To help businesses and academic organisations expand their online presence among scientists, Labroots offers a range of marketing services.
Why should I attend Labroots?
Labroots places a strong emphasis on digital innovation in scientific learning and cooperation. The goal of Labroot is to link members to facilitate collaborations and virtual learning while also delivering current educational material through webcast productions and trending news articles.
More about Labroots
A virtual arena for scientists from academia and business to connect and share research was created when Labroots, a social networking site for scientists, was formed in 2008.
They are a free platform that provides networking possibilities for scientists, educational webinars, online conferences, and the most recent scientific news in a variety of scientific and medical sectors. Currently, the business has more than 4.1 million worldwide registered users.
Those who wish to use the open platform must register with an email address and other details such their home address, phone number, and email address; however, there is no cost to do so. Following the actions of other individuals, businesses, or institutions, users can sign up for and take part in Labroots webinars and virtual events.
Cell and molecular biology, health and medicine, drug discovery and development, clinical research, and other biotechnology-related sectors are the main topics of the virtual events and webinars offered by Labroots. Additionally, their YouTube account frequently updates with the content.
They offers several elements that are exclusive to the website as well as ones that are shared by other social networking sites. You can connect with other STEM professionals and earn a variety of continuing education credits by participating in online conferences and webinars. Additionally, Labroots publishes open access publications for both registered users and anonymous site visitors.
Recently, opened a science-related store where they offer t-shirts, notebooks, socks, and tote bags, among other goods. Additionally, it provides undergraduate and graduate students with merit-based scholarships, and each Labroots-hosted Virtual event now has a poster competition.
- University or Organization: Labroots
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by July 31st, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate and graduate degrees BA, BS in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for an undergraduate degree (BA/BS) at a recognized institution for the 22/23 academic year.
- The degree program/research area must be in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics field.
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete their admission applications process at the university. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity and enrollment may be required.
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university for the undergraduate or graduate program they wish to apply for at Labroots.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency at the Labroots.
The applicants selected will be awarded £1000 to directly offset the costs of course textbooks and materials by Labroots in the USA.