Great Scholarship applications are now being accepted. We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the Great Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed scholarships. These scholarships are for master’s students. The scholarship covers up to £10,000 in postgraduate tuition fees for a one-year programme.
Related GREAT Scholarships:
The GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council, in collaboration with partner UK higher education institutions, jointly sponsor the GREAT scholarship.
GREAT Scholarships offers international students a selection of scholarships from UK universities in a variety of fields. Each scholarship covers the cost of a one-year postgraduate course and is worth a minimum of £10,000 in tuition fees.
GREAT Scholarships offers students from 18 countries scholarships from UK universities in a variety of topics.Each scholarship covers the cost of a one-year taught postgraduate degree and is worth a minimum of £10,000 in tuition fees.
The GREAT Britain Campaign of the UK government and the British Council, in collaboration with partner UK higher education institutions, sponsor each scholarship. All GREAT scholars will be invited to a welcome event in the first semester and a networking event in the second semester as part of the programme.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See List below
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: one-year for postgraduate course
- Deadline: Varies, according to university admission deadlines
Institutes under Great Scholarship:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Hull
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwic
Great Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Eligibility Criteria for Great Scholarships
To qualify for Great Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) program in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
How to Apply for Great Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Great Scholarships:
- A candidate has to filter out the universities according to his country of origin.
- A candidate must apply for the acceptance letter before or while applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate has to apply for GREAT scholarships online before the deadline.
- The application deadline varies according to university admission deadlines.