Begin your academic journey in Thailand. There’s good news! SIIT Scholarships are now open. We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships, which are fully financed master’s and doctorate scholarships. This scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition and educational support, as well as a monthly living allowance of 10,000 baht.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) offers undergraduate and graduate (master’s and doctoral) programmes that lead to the degrees of Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng. ), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. ), Master of Engineering (M.Eng. ), Master of Science (M.Sc. ), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Ph.D.). Chemical engineering (ChE), civil engineering (CE), computer engineering (CPE), digital engineering (DE), electrical engineering (EE), engineering management (EM), industrial engineering (IE), management technology (MT), and mechanical engineering are among the bachelor’s degree options (ME).
Master of Engineering Program in Engineering Technology, Master of Engineering Program in Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems, and Master of Engineering Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering are the three master’s programmes offered by SIIT. It also offers a Master of Science in Engineering and Technology programme as well as a Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering and Technology programme.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (Thai: ) (SIIT) is a semi-autonomous institute of technology within Thammasat University that was established in 1992. It’s in Thailand’s Pathum Thani province. It is one of Thailand’s research universities, providing education in science, technology, and engineering, as well as allied management programmes. All of the programmes are international, using English as the medium of instruction. The institute is a part of the Links to Asia through Organizing Traineeship and Student Exchange network, which is an international cooperation of European and Asian universities.
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D
- Institution(s): Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Study in: Thailand
- Number of Scholarships: 40
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
According to chosen program.
- 2 years for Masters Degree
- 3 years for Doctoral Degree
SIIT Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for SIIT Scholarships
To be eligible for SIIT Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Meet qualification criteria of SIIT graduate program.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Insitute). You can Check Sample How to write a Recommendation Letter
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
How to Apply for SIIT Scholarships?
Please follow below steps to avail SIIT Scholarships:
Step One: Documents required:
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- . A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- . An official transcript or current transcript:For Master’s degree application * Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75 For Doctoral degree application * Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+) or – IELTS 4.5+ or – TU-GET 400+ or – TOEIC 500+ Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Step Two: Apply Online
To know more about SIIT Scholarships, please visit Official Website.