The International Country Awards, Scholarships are another option for students who can’t afford to pay for their education.
The International Country Awards are offered by the University of East Anglia to assist students. For the academic year 2022-2023, a International Country Awards scholarship programme is offered.
At the time of application, this International Country Awards scholarship is an automatic grant for students who are citizens or residents of Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, or the United States of America.
The University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England, that was founded in 1963. With gorgeous campuses, welcoming communities, and staff support, it is one of the world’s most excellent universities. It’s a prestigious university known for its academic and scientific excellence. It is ranked tenth in the UK for research output quality. REF 2014 Analysis from Times Higher.
Why should you study studying at the University of East Anglia? The University offers students a diverse range of career opportunities in education, community service, and culture. It takes pride in its proud research on real-world issues like cancer, dementia, and climate change, as well as water security and politics. It takes pride in its proud research on real-world issues like cancer, dementia, and climate change, as well as water security and politics.
More About University of East Anglia
Norwich, England’s Institution of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university. The university, which comprises four colleges and 26 schools of study, was founded in 1963 on a 320-acre (130-hectare) campus west of the city centre.  The school’s annual income for 2020–21 was £292.1 million, with £35.2 million coming from research grants and contracts, and an expenditure of £290.4 million. In 2021, the university had an undergraduate offer rate of 85.1 percent.
Three Nobel laureates, a discoverer of the Hepatitis C and Hepatitis D genomes, a lead developer of the Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, one President of the Royal Society, and at least 48 Fellows of the Royal Society are among the UEA alumni and professors. Heads of state, government, and intergovernmental organisations, as well as three Booker Prize-winning novelists, are among the alumni.
International Country Awards Description
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics, Music, Sport, Humanities
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £4000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Eligibility For International Country Awards
- Eligible Countries For International Country Awards: Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs at Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics, Music, Sport, Humanities
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Applicants must hold an offer to study at the university.
How to Apply For International Country Awards
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this award, candidates must complete the application form to undertake an undergraduate degree at the university. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to our International Scholarship Scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be accepted to a degree course at UEA, you must satisfy two requirements:
- You must hold at least a Grade C or Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics and English or a recognized equivalent (please note that in exceptional cases the above may be waived)
- You must satisfy the particular requirements for your degree programme (for example, specified grades in accepted qualifications).
- Language Requirement: You can generally meet the English proficiency requirements for entry to the University of East Anglia.
Benefits For International Country Awards:
Eligible candidates will receive £4,000 for their first-year tuition fees to complete their education at the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom.