Pursue in Austria to further your education. There’s good news! Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially sponsored scholarships. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship provides up to 21,000 Euros each academic year in tuition.
We understand the importance of financial factors when making academic-related decisions at Webster Vienna. That’s why, through student loans and scholarships, we’re here to support our students—you—in securing a brighter future.
We’ll work together to ensure you have access to our various financial assistance programmes, meet the necessary eligibility requirements, and understand the application process so you may achieve academic achievement.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Webster Vienna Private University
- Study in: Austria
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are of following types:
Webster Vienna Scholarships: This scholarship provide up to 7,000 € Award Per Academic year for masters and up to 10,000 € Award Per Academic year for undergraduate.
Borealis Social Scholarship: This scholarship covers 21,000 Euros of tuition per academic year.
Borealis Excellence Award: This scholarship provide 10,000 € Award Per Academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships
To qualify for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Webster Vienna Scholarships:
- Students must have Minimum 3.0 GPA
- You must have minimum B2 English proficiency
- You should have financial need
- You should write good essay and recommendations
- You should be newly accepted undergraduate student starting in Fall 2022
Borealis Social Scholarship:
- Eligible students should have achieved a cumulative academic GPA (Grade Point Average) between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0;
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements of Webster Vienna Private University;
- The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time and may begin their first year of study in the Fall semester 2022;
- Proven English proficiency of the scholarship student is crucial: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) scores are required prior to admission if it is not established that the student is a native English speaker; and
- Students accepted on probation or those who need to take ESLG (English as a second language) classes are not eligible
Borealis Excellence Award:
- Eligible students have to demonstrate outstanding academic excellence and must hold and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.8 and 4.0 (on a scale of 4.0) after completing their first academic year at Webster Vienna;
- Extra-curricular activities in relation to the studies (contests, events, meet-ups, etc.) will be evaluated during the selection procedure;
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements of Webster Vienna Private University; and
- The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time. Full-time students complete a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
How to apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Please request our online scholarship application form to start your scholarship application from the Admissions Office or the Scholarship Coordinator.
(2) You will be asked to upload the following documents, which we recommend you to prepare before you start filling out the online application form:
- Your acceptance letter, to prove that you have been accepted to a full degree program a
- Financial motivation letter. This should be a document written by the applicant explaining his or her financial background, how the scholarship would help finance her/his education and why she or he deserves the scholarship.
- Official financial documents (officially translated into English if not in English) such as salary slips, employer or pension confirmation of respective net earnings. All amounts must be stated iEURUR. If not, please convert the amounts intEURUR and indicate which rate was used. No bank account statements are accepted. In case of self-employment, please submit the company information and an official letter stating net earnings (iEURUR).
An original essay in English on one of the two topics provided below:
- Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers. If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share more in a 1000-1200-word essay; or
- Many believe that we learn from our mistakes. In a 1,000-1,200-word essay, describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.
To know more about Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships, please visit the Official Website.