Lesley University has developed the Lesley Merit Scholarships in Art & Design for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United States to recruit high-achieving overseas students.
Merit Scholarships are given out based on your academic achievements and shown potential for future success.
Lesley Institution is a private university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, founded in 1909. The New England Commission of Higher Education has granted it accreditation. Lesley has a total of 6,593 students enrolled.
Through active learning, scholarly research, varied forms of artistic expression, and the integration of rigorous academics with practical, professional experience, it has engaged students in transformative education that has led to meaningful professions and lifelong learning.
Lesley equips socially conscious graduates with the information, skills, understanding, and ethical judgement needed to help shape a more equitable, humane, and sustainable society.
What are the benefits of attending Lesley University?
Through active teaching, engaged learning, and individual student growth, Lesley University is committed to academic success. They create and offer multidisciplinary academic programmes that value passionate professors, inquisitive students, relevant scholarship, and real-world application. Lesley University is ranked #249 in the United States.
More About Lesley University
Lesley Institution is a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based private university. The New England Commission of Higher Education has granted it accreditation. Lesley University had 6,593 students enrolled in the 2018-19 academic year (2,707 undergraduate and 3,886 graduate).
At its Cambridge and Boston campuses, as well as off-campus and online, the university offers more than 20 undergraduate majors and over 90 Adult Bachelor’s, Master’s, Certificates of Advanced Graduate Study, and PhD programmes through its component undergraduate colleges, graduate schools, and centres.
The Lesley Center for the Adult Learner offers an adult bachelor’s degree programme that includes on-campus and off-campus courses, as well as online and hybrid courses.
Undergraduates live on campus in residence halls. The curriculum has a strong emphasis on community building and personal development, as well as providing several leadership possibilities.
Community Advisors (Resident Assistants), Community Council, Residence Life Advisory Board, and Summer Resident Assistants are just a few of the groups involved. From traditional design dorms to Victorian mansions and suite-type flats, the institution has a wide range of accommodation alternatives.
In 2015, the College of Art and Design moved from Kenmore Square in Boston to Cambridge to join the rest of the institution. The Lunder Arts Center was completed at this time, and the institution was completely housed in Cambridge for the first time in 17 years.
The US Green Building Council awarded the Lunder Arts Center LEED Gold accreditation. Lesley was also honoured by the Cambridge Historical Commission with a Preservation Award for the renovation of the historic old North Prospect Church as part of the Lunder Arts Center project.
President Joseph B. Moore announced his retirement the next year at the completion of the 2014–15 school year. Jeff A. Weiss was elected president in 2016, but resigned in 2018 due to personal health issues. Richard S. Hansen was named interim president in 2018.
Lesley University stated in July 2018 that she has purchased the historic buildings that had previously been owned by the Episcopal Divinity School (EDS), making her the sole owner of the 4.4-acre Brattle Campus.
Lesley University Merit Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Lesley University
- Department: College of Art & Design
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by July 15, 2022.
Eligibility For Lesley University Merit Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in Art & Design offered by the Lesley University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants at least 12 credits semester (full-time status) remain students in good academic standing and continue to make satisfactory progress toward their degree.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record.
How to Apply For Lesley University Merit Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the application portal to the university to apply for an undergraduate degree at the Lesley University. You don’t need to fill out additional application forms.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official transcripts at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet program-specific bachelor’s degree entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
Lesley University Merit Scholarship Benefits
Lesley University will provide education funds to the selected candidate in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.