Awards give students the chance to further their education. As a result, Lindsey Wilson College is providing scholarships for international students.
Foreign students planning to enrol in a bachelor’s degree programme are eligible for the scholarship programme. For international students, this is a recognised scholarship that is based on the data on the I-20 form.
As a training institution, Lindsey Wilson College was established in 1903 by the Louisville Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South. In Columbia, Kentucky, Lindsey Wilson College is a private university with ties to the United Methodist college. At the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels, degree programmes are available.
Why go Lindsey Wilson College to study?
Lindsey Wilson College’s objective is to meet the educational needs of its students by offering a living-learning environment in a setting of active compassion and Christian concern where each student, each day, learns, develops, and feels like a real person.
More About Lindsey Wilson College
In Columbia, Kentucky, Lindsey Wilson College is a private university with ties to the United Methodist Church. At the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate levels, degree programmes are available.
In addition to six associate (A.A.) degrees, 21 bachelor’s (B.A., B.S., and B.S.N.) degrees, two master’s (M.B.A. and M.Ed.) degrees, and one doctorate (Ph.D.) degree, Lindsey Wilson College also provides a graduate certificate programme in drug addiction counselling.
In the autumn of 2018, an interdisciplinary studies bachelor’s degree and a minor in military science were added. More than a dozen students enrolled in the brand-new LWC Army ROTC programme in addition to the military science minor.
On August 25, 2010, Lindsey Wilson College received authorization to provide remote learning. The college provides programmes that use asynchronous technology and deliver at least 50% of their credit hours online.
For a diploma, certificate, or degree, Lindsey Wilson College offers at least 50% of its credit hours from places outside of its main campus. More than 20 locations in Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia provide the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Human Services & Counseling and the Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Counseling & Human Development programmes, respectively.
Lindsey Wilson College Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Lindsey Wilson College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Open.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the programme, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a high school transcript and/or a diploma reflecting their graduation date, class rank, and grade point average. The document must be translated into English. All international students must submit an affidavit of financial support from a bank or employer reflecting available funds for college expenses or other proof that financial obligations will be met.
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: An acceptable level of English proficiency is required of all international students applying to undergraduate programs. One of the following methods may be used to demonstrate English proficiency:
- TOEFL minimum score:
- Internet-based (iBT): 45
- Paper-based: 450, or
- Revised Paper-based: 45.
- IELTS Band 5.
- Duolingo 75.
- English is the student’s native language; or
- The student is from a TOEFL-exempt country.
- Nursing requires iBT 83.
Lindsey Wilson College will provide the educational fund for international students in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.