The Ukrainian Students Scholarships are being offered by Loughborough University to fund undergraduate and graduate studies for the 2022–2023 academic year.
For entrance in October 2022, there are three undergraduate scholarships and up to five full-fee postgraduate taught scholarships available to applicants from Ukraine. The scholarship will pay the tuition costs for the selected full-time undergraduate or graduate programme. For the course of their education, successful applicants will be expected to pay for their own living expenses.
Loughborough University has a beautiful campus and a reputable student life. On their campus, there are first-rate educational, sporting, and open-space facilities. Loughborough is renowned for its sports-related courses and accomplishments and rates particularly strongly in engineering and technology.
Why attend Loughborough University to study?
By emphasising knowledge, confidence, and employability skills, LU aids candidates in preparing for their future employment. In order to satisfy their needs, it provides a variety of flexible study options.
More About Loughborough University
In the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, England, there is a public research university called Loughborough University. Despite being a university since 1966, Loughborough Technical Institute was founded in 1909 with a focus on practical skills that could be used in the real world.
The Loughborough University said in March 2013 that it had acquired the former broadcast centre at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to serve as a second campus. Up until the 1994 Group’s dissolution in November 2013, it belonged to the group of lesser research universities. In 2020–2021, it earned £308.9 million annually, of which £35.5 million came from grants and contracts for research.
The Loughborough University currently includes approximately 100 research groups, institutes, and centres spread among 20 academic departments and nine schools. The departments and research centres were previously divided among the faculties of science, engineering, and social science & humanities.
There are 18,295 students enrolled there, 13,885 of them undergraduates, and 4,410 are postgraduate students or researchers. Lord Sebastian Coe is the country’s current chancellor.
Professor Chris Linton serves as the university’s president and vice chancellor in an interim capacity. Robert Allison, who resigned the position at the end of the school year 2020–2021, will be replaced by Nick Jennings CB in October 2021.
The Loughborough University has received seven Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education in recognition of its outstanding and well-respected work in the fields of social policy, support for developing nations, and work with the aerospace and automotive industries (1994), as well as for its groundbreaking work in the development of applications of modern optics and laser technologies (2000).
With over 250 international athletes studying and training there, the institution offers the biggest sports scholarship programme in the UK.
Loughborough University Scholarship Description
- University: Loughborough University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: Full-tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 8
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be made before the deadline of July 2022.
Eligibility For Loughborough University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Currently living and studying in Ukraine, or have recently been living and studying in Ukraine and are now displaced.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Loughborough
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship or sponsorship, including from Loughborough University (A UK Government Student Loan is permitted.
How to Apply for Loughborough University Scholarship
- How to Apply: All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide a scan of the photograph page of your current passport. If you are currently in Ukraine, please provide a current (last three months) official document from showing your name and address.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, aspirants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Loughborough University will cover up to five full-tuition fees for postgraduate taught and three undergraduate Scholarships for students from Ukraine considered at-risk, for entry in October 2022.