Australia, continue your studies. There’s good news! The Macquarie University Scholarship programme is presently accepting applications.
We will go over the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process in this article. International students can apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2022, which is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is available to studies pursuing undergraduate and master’s degrees. The Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship at MU awards an average of AUD $10,000.
The MU Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship is given to international students who have excelled academically. It offers outstanding students a partial tuition price scholarship to attend an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at MU.
Macquarie University is a public research university located in the Macquarie Park neighbourhood of Sydney, Australia. It was the third university to be established in the Sydney metropolitan area, having been founded by the New South Wales government in 1964.
MU, which was founded as a lush university, comprises five faculties, as well as the MU Hospital and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, all of which are housed on the university’s main campus in suburban Sydney.
The university is the first in Australia to fully implement the Bologna Accord in its degree structure.
When the New South Wales government formed a committee of inquiry into higher education in the early 1960s to deal with a perceived emergency in university enrollments in New South Wales, the notion of establishing a third university in Sydney was floated. The Senate of the University of Sydney submitted a submission during the inquiry, highlighting “the urgent need to establish a third university in the metropolitan area.” After much deliberation, a future campus location in what was then a semi-rural portion of North Ryde was chosen, and the university was named after Lachlan Macquarie, an important early governor of the province of New South Wales.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Macquarie University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: One academic year
- Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
Macquarie University Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Macquarie University Scholarship
To qualify for Macquarie University Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2022 or 2023.
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrollment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply for Macquarie University Scholarship?
To apply for Melbourne Macquarie University International Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
To know more about Macquarie University International Scholarship, please visit Official Website.