Mischon de Reya Scholarships, Do you want to get a head start on your legal career by learning from some of the best lawyers in the world?
Then, for the academic year 2022-2023, you must apply for Mischon de Reya Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London.
Mischon de Reya Scholarship is offered in partnership with Mischon de Reya, a London legal practice, to international and local students who have received a conditional or unconditional offer to the London LLM program. The Mischon de Reya scholarship will pay the full cost of tuition at international rates.
Queen Mary University of London is a constituent college of the federal University of London and a public research university in London, England. In the list of Best Global Universities, it is rated 110th.
Why should you choose Queen Mary University of London as your university of choice?
QMUL supports world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, promoting the production and distribution of academic publications, and contributing to the supply of skills and venues for independent research.
More About Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London is a member of the federal University of London and a public research university in London, England. It dates back to 1785, when London Hospital Medical College was founded. Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck, was established in 1915 and amalgamated with Westfield College in 1989 to form Queen Mary and Westfield College. The School of Medicine and Dentistry was founded in 1995 when Queen Mary and Westfield College amalgamated with St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College and the London Hospital Medical College.
Mile End, Whitechapel, Charterhouse Square, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, and West Smithfield are among Queen Mary’s five campuses in East and Central London, as well as an international presence in China, France, Greece, and Malta. Mile End is the largest self-contained campus of any Russell Group university in London. The university had roughly 26,000 students in 2018-19. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry are the three faculties that make up Queen Mary.
The Russell Group of British research universities, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and Universities UK all include Queen Mary as a member. Queen Mary is part of UCLPartners, the world’s largest academic health science centre, and is a key focus for medical education and research. Queen Mary oversees programmes at the University of London Institute in Paris, taking over Royal Holloway’s responsibilities. Queen Mary also offers a Global MBA programme in collaboration with the University of London. Queen Mary had a revenue of £512.5 million in 2020–21, with £114.7 million coming from research grants and contracts.
Mischon de Reya Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Deadline: No applications made later than 3rd May 2022 will be entertained.
Eligibility For Mischon de Reya Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national and homes country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM programs in any discipline of choice offered at QMUL can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM program
- You must be a full-time student
- You must have the most vital academic record
- You can have either the UK or International fee status
- You must have made an application for the London LLM program by 06 April 2022
How to Apply Mischon de Reya Scholarship
- How to Apply: Students can select an LLM program they desire and click on ‘Apply Now’ on the page to start their application. A scholarship application is to be made separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 x reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The students are requested to meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
Mischon de Reya Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship award will be equivalent to the international tuition fee of the LLM programme at QMUL.